Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    #FFA1 results (These are the ones with #'s, if you want to add your FFA if it didn't have a hashtag go for it)

Player|1|2|3
    Vernon|Jake|Katie|Nigel
    Gertrude|Jake|Katie|Conor
    Abigail|Doris|Jake|Isla
    Phil|Katie|Jake|Wendy
    Eva|Jake|Holly|Derry
    Mary|Holly|Wendy|Ewan
    Wendy|Abigail|Tegan|Ewan
    Ewan|Jake|Holly|Katie

So Jake appears on 6 out of 8. Were most of these because people thought he was Kilgrave?
    Katie is next most popular with 5, but that may have changed with Clodagh's death.

My vote for Jake was before he was mind controled.

However I dont feel like hes on my list now.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Orla WW wrote: »
    Here's the post, doesn't sound like a baddie plan backfiring to me. Maybe the boyband thing is an in universe ref, one of the Marvel/DC fans might be able to tell us
    WerewolfGM wrote: »
    One member of the village couldn't take the slaughter any more. Through the mist he emerged, wielding a gun. "I told you I don't want to join your super secret boyband" he muttered, turning the gun on his mark.

Clodagh was shot

Clodagh was bad

It confirms it was Batman.

That's a Lego Batman movie reference.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Mary WW wrote:
    Player123 VernonJakeKatieNigel GertrudeJakeKatieConor AbigailDorisJakeIsla PhilKatieJakeWendy EvaJakeHollyDerry MaryHollyWendyEwan WendyAbigailTeganEwan EwanJakeHollyKatie

Thanks Mary. Someone who has completely escaped my attention so far actually is Doris. I'll be reading back over a few of these (Tegan, Gabriel, Frank, Angus, Doris and Vernon) when I get home and will post my findings.

Also. This blind faith in Barbara is silly. Yes, we should trust her. But let's not forget it was her confusion that probably killed Steve last night.

So I'm not going to follow her lead as she's barely here. I'll follow my own.

I'll be back for around 4.30

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Actually thinking back the wording said a villager had enough or something to that effect thus we must assume batman kill not viper misfire

Its a fair and safer assumption tbf just worth considering the other possibilities. Either way cap should hopefully be lying low enough that hes not on vipers radar at the minute.

Did you think you would be munched because of your suggestions about Phil? As in did you think Phil would munch you in retaliation?

Yes, but in hindsight its a bad move. I didnt see why then, but I see why now.

Im not a new player, but Im not too experienced either. Its a mistake on my part, one that has cost me dearly credibility wise.

• Advertisement

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Its a fair and safer assumption tbf just worth considering the other possibilities. Either way cap should hopefully be lying low enough that hes not on vipers radar at the minute.

Cloadagh could have been Viper potentially

Thanks Mary. Someone who has completely escaped my attention so far actually is Doris. I'll be reading back over a few of these (Tegan, Gabriel, Frank, Angus, Doris and Vernon) when I get home and will post my findings.

Also. This blind faith in Barbara is silly. Yes, we should trust her. But let's not forget it was her confusion that probably killed Steve last night.

Thats a point I didnt realise. Food for thought.

#FFA1 results (These are the ones with #'s, if you want to add your FFA if it didn't have a hashtag go for it)

Player|1|2|3
    Vernon|Jake|Katie|Nigel
    Gertrude|Jake|Katie|Conor
    Abigail|Doris|Jake|Isla
    Phil|Katie|Jake|Wendy
    Eva|Jake|Holly|Derry
    Mary|Holly|Wendy|Ewan
    Wendy|Abigail|Tegan|Ewan
    Ewan|Jake|Holly|Katie

So Jake appears on 6 out of 8. Were most of these because people thought he was Kilgrave?
    Katie is next most popular with 5, but that may have changed with Clodagh's death.

I had nigel and isla. Think i may have called it ffa1 though

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Gertie has been too helpful to the village so far, I think she misplayed as Spiderman claim but it's been known for Nrvs to try and cover for roled chars, but I think she just got unlucky doing this.

Batman in going on the assumption of timing was explained to me earlier I forget by who.

Also Nigel my safe list is a daily thing. You are safe for today tomorrow is a different story

Stark contrast to last night, or was that Abi throwing the daggers!

Leaving work so gonna be away for awhile, catch up in the evening.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Ah Norris, the third soapie. Sure if the first two were good, Norris must be evil. No, I jest I was going to have a looksie over them today too.

• Advertisement

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I felt I had I made my suggestions then, Id be munched. I felt it was me,Gerty and Abi up for the munch. I felt that my Phil post would seal it.

And as a villager this matters why?

Tegan WW wrote:

Just something I'm running through my head right now. Tegan, how would you feel about racing against Isla and Nigel tonight? I know you said you wanted to be raced.

Would this be something you'd be agreeable to?

I saw that but I think that post was today so I was going to count it as part of #FFA2.

And as a villager this matters why?

It didnt. Ill admit it was a selfish choice on my part to stay alive.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Angus WW wrote: »
    I'll dig out some example for you but it will take a while as there is some amount of rubbish in his posts. ;)

Mary , I did a bit but gave up as i just didnt have the to wade trhough all of them

Being nice to isla - did you hear what Abi said about you.
    What do you make of Abigails thinking your suss?

Cosying up To Liam
    Your thoughts on Angus mirror mine about you in some ways. Ill keep an eye on you.
    I simple dont trust anyone else. You included Liam
    Just about keeping him at arms lenght , but i'm still your buddy

Setting up Henry
    Just looked back at Henrys posts
    I just wanna ask about a few things :

Why werent you convinced about a jessica reveal?

Im just wondering why you were against Jessica outing herself when it was clearly in the best interest in the village, yet you fought so hard against it.
    Surely the killing of an SK outweighed the bad?
    It just strikes me as odd in hindsight.
    And then moving on again
    Imnot twisting words, so sorry if i appear to be doing so, just getting a better angle on your posts, thats all.
    I appreciate your reply, thanks.

and then turning attention to tegan
    Say what you will kid, I dont know whether your a wolf whos rattled or a misguided poster with an ill advised plan. Im reserving my judgment on you.
    Im just ratty with Tegen, I'm still unsure of him to be honest.
    This had a effect on Gertrude who even went on to ask my opion on him.

His response to Fiona as she proves he was trying to pocket Katie
    Fiona -
    Your words on me above, allow me to address that.
    I was sure Id be munched. Im a good egg, been playing to actively figure things out since day zero. I havent jumped on anyone yet and keeping an open mind. Ive been a vocal active poster, me thinks teh wolves would want me. Thats logical right?
    I agreed way before Abby died that she was good. Misguided ? yes, wromng about me? Yes, but evil? No.
    Loook through my posts, Im on the village side always trying to aid the village. I will admit I was wrong about Phil, im human. Dont hold that against me.

Just something I'm running through my head right now. Tegan, how would you feel about racing against Isla and Nigel tonight? I know you said you wanted to be raced.

Im game!

Cloadagh could have been Viper potentially

I'd consider it as more of a possibility if it were not for the death notice.

Fine by me. Net net you should have plenty of info from this morning if im lynched

Mary , I did a bit but gave up as i just didnt have the to wade trhough all of them

Cosying up To Liam

Setting up Henry

And then moving on again

Thanks for this Angus. It does make a stronger point against Nigel.

Tegan WW wrote:
    Fine by me. Net net you should have plenty of info from this morning if im lynched

Ok. I'm not the sole authority of the village or anything but I agree it's a race we will gain info on. Nigel and Tegan are most people's top suspects. Isla is the wild card but Abi was certain on them being bad and she was good... So...

Thoughts? I'd like to run this race today.

• Advertisement

This I reckon depends on the vote count. We didn't get these did we?
    If it was close I'd probably lay some blame on Barbara. If they weren't close at all I reckon that people were just set in their ways on voting for Steve.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    Katie, if you think spidey is gone, and Gertie has claimed the role, why is he on your safe list for today?

Also, how are you certain batman made that kill this morning?

Iron man can only kill at night but has three shots. Batman can kill during the day but only has the one shot.

Cosying up To Liam

Setting up Henry

And then moving on again

Good work Angus, but Ive some rewrites -

On Isla - I was gauging her reaction to Abis shade, nothing more than that

On Liam - Imvery suss of Liam, sure hes on my FFA. Im open about him not being "my buddy".

On Henry - Just looking for clarification on some of his posts, i was careful no to accuse.

On trying to pocket Katie - Im not cosing up to Katie or anyone (perhaps Barbs but its not cosying up, its just trusting her) .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

While I agree with Nigel being in the race, I'd be more inclined to race him with Isa rather than Tegan. It's just my opinion but I'm a bit more uneasy about Isa than Tegan. No particular proof but it's just a gut feeling.

So if I was to give an FFA at this moment, it's be

#FFA2
    1. Nigel
    2. Isa
    3. TBC

Subject to change, as ever :(

Mary WW wrote:
    This I reckon depends on the vote count. We didn't get these did we? If it was close I'd probably lay some blame on Barbara. If they weren't close at all I reckon that people were just set in their ways on voting for Steve.

True. No we haven't got the vote count yet? What are your thoughts on a Nigel/Tegan/Isla race this evening.

It might seem like I'm superceding the FFA but Nigel and Tegan are going to end up there anyways in any likelihood. I want to test Abi's theory on Isla as well.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

This I reckon depends on the vote count. We didn't get these did we?
    If it was close I'd probably lay some blame on Barbara. If they weren't close at all I reckon that people were just set in their ways on voting for Steve.

In fairness, the vote for the majority of the day was for Steve, and then in the last hour the shift away from Steve took place.

Everyone, including Gertrude, had doubts.....and not just because of the confusing posts that were as a result of what Steve saw in the BR.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,760 ✭✭✭Angus WW

Nigel ,

no nore Nigel bashing for the moment but a serious question.

Why do you value Barbara's opinion so much. Your mantra is basically trust nobody ( which i agree with btw). but what your are saying is trust nobody except babs

To me it looks like Barbara is not putting in any effort into the game. Yeah she's our only confirmed hope of winning at the moment and we are on the way to a win if we keeep her alive, but what has she done to make her opinion any greater than anbody else.

Yes she is making a choice that she thinks is for the good of the village but an ill-informed choice is just a fecking useless as a choclate teapot.

Dont blindly follower her, make sure that her reason is clear and sound. Then we might all follower her.

Ok. I'm not the sole authority of the village or anything but I agree it's a race we will gain info on. Nigel and Tegan are most people's top suspects. Isla is the wild card but Abi was certain on them being bad and she was good... So...

Thoughts? I'd like to run this race today.

So this would sort of abandon the FFA idea. Now the FFA might lead to this race. What do you think? I'm okay with racing Nigel, Tegan and Isla but I'd rather do it if they were the top three on FFA.

Henry WW wrote:
    While I agree with Nigel being in the race, I'd be more inclined to race him with Isa rather than Tegan. It's just my opinion but I'm a bit more uneasy about Isa than Tegan. No particular proof but it's just a gut feeling.

What say you about putting the three up then alongside FFA style? Tegan will end up there going on current FFAs and I want to see if Abi was onto something

• Advertisement

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    In fairness, the vote for the majority of the day was for Steve, and then in the last hour the shift away from Steve took place.

Everyone, including Gertrude, had doubts.....and not just because of the confusing posts that were as a result of what Steve saw in the BR.

I do understand this. I'm just not certain that Barbara really changed many people's minds. I could be very wrong obviously. She could've been key.

Advertisement