Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Yes me
    I have nigel and isla from before
    Open to conor as number 3 based on that reaction. No backread yet though

I know you think I was tunnelling you but I was gauging for reactions. I'm not sold on you being good yet, but as of right now you're not the priority for me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

If we by some miracle lynch Deadpool Iron Man shoots them. It might not prevent a kill but we'd bag ourselves the SK at least.

Even if we don't lynch Deadpool I'd still like at least one iron man shot so we know he's still alive and as long as it's not aimed at me lol. I think there is a far stronger suspect pool than me and gertie to pop a shot at.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

If the seer comes out in a days time with a few wolves, we may want those bullets.

giphy.gif

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Isla is either wolf or useful im not sure which yet.

You seemed pretty certain when you said: "Isla is a wolf". And you STILL didn't answer why you thought that, even if you have since change your mind. Or are you stick to your reason as being simply "Something something" - useful!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Ok folks I'm here to defend myself! (finally caught up)
    First off though:
    Nigel WW wrote: »
    I wanna note, Tegs and Isla have gone fairly quiet.

I know Im good, but you guys dont. But its either me or them. And I have to discredit them as they are potential wolves and I know Im good.

Feck right off! Some of us superheroes have actual 9-5 jobs that require interaction. I can't be sitting on my PC all day reading the internet. I got here as soon as I could.
    Right, I think I may have found a link between two posters and I want to see what the village thinks of this. I'll start with Isla getting into an early spat with Abi:

Isla gets peeved off that Abi is outing our actual boardsie names on thread. Stick with me, this is relevant.

Ok, she retorts to Abi naming her as a wolf. Not pinning any masts to any posts so as to stay neutral for now.

This was out of game stuff tbf. I thought that Abi was breaking the rules by speculating about our boards names on the thread and called her out on it. I stand by that because it is irrelevant for the game. And I still think that Abi called me out as a wolf mainly because of this. She had nothing else to go on and didn't provide any further proof that I was a wolf apart from her vague hints that she had a role.
    Her next post I think - nervous of Fiona who suggested early role reveals - how have I missed that?

The row with Fiona intensifies, it's quite long and detailed and looks normal for now.
    The argument with Fiona (from what I remember) was about people declaring their roles. I wasn't the only one who disagreed with her idea so I've no clue why you're singling me out here specifically. I still think that important rolled villagers should stay hidden.
    Stick with me please. I missed a post but it is important to note at this point that Isla did NOT provide an FFA last night that I can see.

THIS was my FFA. Post #374. Just because I didn't title it FFA doesn't mean it wasn't my suspicions list. As I mention here I didn't have enough to go on so I wasn't gonna pick random names at that stage.
    I'm not sure I like the fact that you're jumping all over me because I pointed out that you were breaking the rules yesterday. Its pretty weak IMO. So if you're insisting on people doing an FFA then you'll be on it for that reason alone. Looks like you found a soft target to go for.

Other than that I haven't a clue. I have no reads on anyone good or bad coz the last day has been mostly ****e talk.
    Arguing with Abi about the potential of a Jessica role reveal.

Again I'm not the only one to do this.

Ok, this is where it gets interesting. Isla was worried about early role reveals and had an argument on thread with Fiona about it - yet chooses to leave her off her (FIRST) FFA... hmmm...

So she rectifies her FFA but again leaves off Fiona.

Conclusions: The on-thread argument between Fiona and Isla was concocted backstage. It just kind of ended and blended in nicely with the noise at the time. I am fairly confident that if Isla is a wolf, Fiona is her team-mate.
    Leaving her off and throwing shade at Wendy for a solitary post is dodgy as all hell given their interactions.

So, Isla - why no FFA yesterday? And why did you leave Fiona out of your FFA?

Tbh I completely forgot about Fiona today for my FFA. I was skim reading at lunchtime due to the volume of posts and knew I needed to get an FFA done then because I wouldn't be back here till around 7. So Fiona hadn't caught my attention but Derry and Tegan had. That's why they're included and Fiona is not. There's nothing else I can say on that really. I was working backwards from what I had read at lunchtime.
    Mary WW wrote: »
    I think what interests me most is the inclusion of Derry with the reasoning being wishy-washy (not my words). Surely Fiona could've been included ahead of a wishy washy suspect.
    We usually only put 3 people in the FFA so if I put everyone in that I thought was wishy washy I'd have about half of the posters here in there!

Guys I'm actually happy that Gertie has put forward a case against me coz up till then people were just going by what Abi had claimed. I know that Abi was good but at the time she was harping on about me I didn't know that and it felt like she was picking on me because I was challenging her. I'm not the only one who didn't do an FFA yesterday surely so I don't understand how this can be part of the case against me.
    All I've done here is try to be logical about what I'm doing and trying to think out the possibilities. I can't really see any proper evidence against me here but if you have any other questions I can try to answer them.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Oh yes sorry, you gave them this morning didn't you?

Will I put Conor down as your third?

Yes

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Connor's reaction is strange. Was he under that much pressure that he felt he needed to leave?

I don't think a baddie would be so obvious but you never know

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Yeah, maybe use one bullet soon enough but waiting for a seer could be a good plan. Obviously can't wait too long because one of them might kick the bucket.

This the seer might be dead but I doubt it or iron man, kill one and we know iron man is alive. If someone claims seer and says stuff doc number one can come out and agree or call bull then when Harley dies doc number two comes out.

I think this is the most logical way to attain info without giving away too many roles

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    We usually only put 3 people in the FFA so if I put everyone in that I thought was wishy washy I'd have about half of the posters here in there!

I was saying that I was interested that you included Derry (wishy washy) in your FFA ahead of someone you said would probably be in your FFA. I hadn't seen any reasoning from you not to suspect Fiona any more.

Eva WW wrote: »
    You seemed pretty certain when you said: "Isla is a wolf". And you STILL didn't answer why you thought that, even if you have since change your mind. Or are you stick to your reason as being simply "Something something" - useful!

Heres somethinhg i prepped on Isla a while back. See if you can figure why i didnt post yet..

.Alright, isla so...

First few posts are fluff. Then this...
    Abi I assume you're joking here but it's kinda totally defeating the purpose of the anon accounts if you're just gonna go around and try to figure out who everyone is. So can you just not?

Its i though, a rather strong reaction, similar to what ive seen in an alternative universe where everyone is yellow, to the idea of something mildly gamebreaking. Ok so benefit of doubt isla may care about the games integrity, but it tickled me the wrong way

Lots of fluff after that from isla but the next timw shes under pressure note hiw she responds
    I'm not sure I like the fact that you're jumping all over me because I pointed out that you were breaking the rules yesterday. Its pretty weak IMO. So if you're insisting on people doing an FFA then you'll be on it for that reason alone. Looks like you found a soft target to go for.

Other than that I haven't a clue. I have no reads on anyone good or bad coz the last day has been mostly ****e talk.

Its very defensive tbh with very little pressure to cause it. It feels like someone who has something to defend
    In the absence of any other rolled villager out on the thread then yes, I would suggest that the bodyguard protect the only known villager. Why would you NOT want the bodyguard to protect Luke?

This seems really odd. In a space where there is a full compliment of roled villagers for wolves to hunt protect the villager?
    Jesus Katie what a morning! Excellent callout. Just have to go check coz I'm slightly concerned that Clodagh might have been Harley Quinn or Dr Doom.

Check what exactly? What can a villager check here?
    Gee thanks Nigel. :rolleyes:

Nice distancing here

Although im a bit happier to do so now i think

Btw wagons are useful. My gut is orla is the wolf who distances herself from trouble and derry might be the bus wolf at some point

• Advertisement

Results of #FFA2 as of 7pm

Player|Suspect 1|Suspect 2|Suspect 3
    Isla|Wendy|Tegan|Derry
    Gertrude|Isla|Conor|Fiona
    Ewan|Conor|Fiona|Isla
    Vernon|Katie|Nigel|Jake
    Gabriel|Nigel|Tegan|Orla
    Eva|Tegan|Gabriel|Wendy
    Conor|Derry|Fiona|Ewan
    Henry|Nigel|Tegan|Isla
    Nigel|Tegan|Liam|Derry
    Fiona|Nigel|Tegan|Katie
    Orla|Fiona|Derry|Henry
    Katie|Tegan|Vernon|Derry
    Mary|Doris|Conor|Nigel
    Angus|Mary|Gertrude|Isla
    Derry|Tegan|Conor|Isla
    Frank|Nigel|Isla|None
    Tegan|Nigel|Isla|Conor

Please tell me if anything seems off. If i've made mistakes or missed anyone please correct me.

Tegan - 8
    Nigel - 7
    Isla - 7
    Conor - 5
    Derry - 5
    Fiona - 4
    Katie+Wendy - 2
    Gertrude, Henry, Jake, Liam, Mary, Orla, Vernon, Doris, Ewan and Gabriel - 1

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Isla is either wolf or useful im not sure which yet.

You were certain this morning

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

I haven't gotten to the rest of your posts but again Fiona, I'm wary of this one. I think me finding Holly (even though we lynched Steve in the end) might have spooked the wolves. I'm DEFINITELY a target tonight. Someone mentioned earlier it could be a way of communicating to other wolves that your team had it covered.

Pushing me on who I bound and Abigail getting munched makes me very wary. I'm not there with you yet, Fiona, but I will be going over everything in your posts with a fine tooth comb if we lynch Isla and she's a wolf.
    As you're now the de-facto town leader, I agree that you're a target. I stand by the logic though, simply being an outed villager isn't high priority for the wolves and I doubt Barbara is high priority. The fact that you're currently a leader is what has put you in danger. Yes it was Tegan that made the comment about how it could be a wolfy communication, that's one of the reasons that he's on my list as I don't think it's villager reasoning.

The rest of your comments are fair enough but I don't see me pushing you on who you bound as wolfy. You were asking us to blindly trust you for no reason when there was a way of getting us to trust you. Again, I stand by that decision. Town always questions.
    Conor WW wrote: »
    Your quotes seem absolutely certain of how Luke/JJ's backroom works, in contrast to:

Fiona has no idea or playing dumb. This is a game of double bluffing after all. Either one could mean either thing.

I also have on my notes that Eva possibly has a backroom. Too bad I choose you Ewan rather than Eva.
    I have no idea or playing dumb? How would I be expected to understand how Kilgraves power works in his room?
    Katie WW wrote: »
    I might of been wrong, if I am fair enough. But if there is one I got it. If not your wording in certain parts made me think you are hinting
    I read the same as you Katie so you're not going mad. That's actually one of the reasons I've backed off on you a bit.

I was saying that I was interested that you included Derry (wishy washy) in your FFA ahead of someone you said would probably be in your FFA. I hadn't seen any reasoning from you not to suspect Fiona any more.
    I addressed why I didn't put Fiona iin today. I just forgot about her (sorry Fiona). There was just too much to read through at lunchtime so I went with who I saw first. Stupid maybe, but I think people are reading too much into it.

You were certain this morning

See my last post

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Can folks on laptops who have BOTH accounts open on their laptop maybe change the style to a different one, or theme , whatever it is called.

Make the normal one to look like one you never use so you notice it and not post using your normal account.

Back to modulating, thanks for listening, have a nice day
    :D

I just made sure my real account isn't following this thread, so I'm not tempted to post under that account. Might help others too to unfollow the thread from their real account.

I know you think I was tunnelling you but I was gauging for reactions. I'm not sold on you being good yet, but as of right now you're not the priority for me

Im sticking to tegen. I set out my stall for him being wolfie. Not backing down now.

Katie WW wrote: »
    This the seer might be dead but I doubt it or iron man, kill one and we know iron man is alive. If someone claims seer and says stuff doc number one can come out and agree or call bull then when Harley dies doc number two comes out.

I think this is the most logical way to attain info without giving away too many roles

Sorry, who is doc number one and doc number two?

The only "doctor" is Dr Doom.

Sorry, could be a comic book thing that I'm just not aware of.

I addressed why I didn't put Fiona iin today. I just forgot about her (sorry Fiona). There was just too much to read through at lunchtime so I went with who I saw first. Stupid maybe, but I think people are reading too much into it.

I know, I thought you had misread my point about the FFA so I brought it up. I just wanted to see what you said about it.

Im sticking to tegen. I set out my stall for him being wolfie. Not backing down now.

Wwll i guess we share that at least

• Advertisement

Eva WW wrote: »
    Sorry, who is doc number one and doc number two?

The only "doctor" is Dr Doom.

Sorry, could be a comic book thing that I'm just not aware of.

I'm guessing they are priest 1 and priest 2.

Ok folks I'm here to defend myself! (finally caught up)
    First off though:

Feck right off! Some of us superheroes have actual 9-5 jobs that require interaction. I can't be sitting on my PC all day reading the internet. I got here as soon as I could.

This was out of game stuff tbf. I thought that Abi was breaking the rules by speculating about our boards names on the thread and called her out on it. I stand by that because it is irrelevant for the game. And I still think that Abi called me out as a wolf mainly because of this. She had nothing else to go on and didn't provide any further proof that I was a wolf apart from her vague hints that she had a role.

Yep, I'm just putting in there as the origins for your issues with Abi to be honest.

The argument with Fiona (from what I remember) was about people declaring their roles. I wasn't the only one who disagreed with her idea so I've no clue why you're singling me out here specifically. I still think that important rolled villagers should stay hidden.

I'm singling you out because you felt strongly about it at the time, but didn't feel strongly enough to put her on an FFA. It seems contrived to me.

THIS was my FFA. Post #374. Just because I didn't title it FFA doesn't mean it wasn't my suspicions list. As I mention here I didn't have enough to go on so I wasn't gonna pick random names at that stage.

Again I'm not the only one to do this.

Yeah but it's in the interests of the village to provide this. I'm still not getting why you couldn't provide one.

Tbh I completely forgot about Fiona today for my FFA. I was skim reading at lunchtime due to the volume of posts and knew I needed to get an FFA done then because I wouldn't be back here till around 7. So Fiona hadn't caught my attention but Derry and Tegan had. That's why they're included and Fiona is not. There's nothing else I can say on that really. I was working backwards from what I had read at lunchtime.

The Fiona thing is really concerning me. I don't just forget arguments. I watch the player's further interactions if I'm suss, which is what led me to you to be honest.

Guys I'm actually happy that Gertie has put forward a case against me coz up till then people were just going by what Abi had claimed. I know that Abi was good but at the time she was harping on about me I didn't know that and it felt like she was picking on me because I was challenging her. I'm not the only one who didn't do an FFA yesterday surely so I don't understand how this can be part of the case against me.
    All I've done here is try to be logical about what I'm doing and trying to think out the possibilities. I can't really see any proper evidence against me here but if you have any other questions I can try to answer them.

Okay, Isla I'm still not convinced. The only major interactions you've had during your posts have been with Fiona and Abigail. To simply forget this during an FFA is as wishy-washy as Conor's claims imo. Too many people are calling you wolf for me to ignore this. I'm inclined to agree currently.

Anyway, the top three from the FFA were indeed Tegen, Nigel and Isla. So the FFA led to the race you suspected Gertrude.

Damn that post didn't come out the way I thought it would. I hope you can read my responses Isla

Its i though, a rather strong reaction, similar to what ive seen in an alternative universe where everyone is yellow, to the idea of something mildly gamebreaking. Ok so benefit of doubt isla may care about the games integrity, but it tickled me the wrong way
    Yep, that's just it. I believed that it was breaking the game and I didn't like it so I called her out on it.
    Lots of fluff after that from isla but the next timw shes under pressure note hiw she responds

Its very defensive tbh with very little pressure to cause it. It feels like someone who has something to defend
    Would you not defend yourself if someone claimed you were a wolf? AFAIK Abi was going after me becuase I called her out on the gamebreaking.

This seems really odd. In a space where there is a full compliment of roled villagers for wolves to hunt protect the villager?
    I still stand by this. On day 1 I could see no evidence of anyone hinting at a role. So in the absense of a rolled player to protect, then yes of course the bg should protect the known villager. A good villager is always a good villager.
    Check what exactly? What can a villager check here?
    I was going back to check the OP to see if it could've been one of the 2.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Anyway, the top three from the FFA were indeed Tegen, Nigel and Isla. So the FFA led to the race you suspected Gertrude.

Do we vote for one of those 3 now?

See my last post

My point is you were so quick to jump on me and isla this.morning, why so.quick

Ok, so I guess the floor is there for Teagan, Nigel and Isla to convince us of their innocence.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Conor WW wrote: »
    Your quotes seem absolutely certain of how Luke/JJ's backroom works, in contrast to:

Fiona has no idea or playing dumb. This is a game of double bluffing after all. Either one could mean either thing.

I also have on my notes that Eva possibly has a backroom. Too bad I choose you Ewan rather than Eva.

Clutching at straws I think. Back room works the same in every game.
    And too bad you chose me instead of Eva? Why? Are you sorry I called you out on these posts? And Eva maybe wouldn't have?
    Your reaction is quite extreme to be honest with the logging off. Can you not refute the allegations being made against you?

• Advertisement

Frank WW wrote: »
    Do we vote for one of those 3 now?

Yeah, I'd say so.

Advertisement