Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Do we vote for one of those 3 now?

Hold off and let them argue their cases for a little while first. We still have nearly 2 hours

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Hold off and let them argue their cases for a little while first. We still have nearly 2 hours

Should we make a deadline to vote and state our reason for our vote before we cast it?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Nigel WW wrote: »
    My point is you were so quick to jump on me and isla this.morning, why so.quick

If you read my posts i gave a very detailed review of you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Would. Someone care to give. Me a brief synopsis of what's happened since. Munch
    **** blew up in work yesterday and it's killing me. Big. Time and I just can't keep up with the game at the. Moment.
    Thank you kindly

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Sorry, who is doc number one and doc number two?

The only "doctor" is Dr Doom.

Sorry, could be a comic book thing that I'm just not aware of.

I meant priest but there is Dr strange and doctor fate.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Should we make a deadline to vote and state our reason for our vote before we cast it?

Well I'd be of the view of keeping your vote secret till after the lynch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Would we want them shot or lynched next time? Suppose it doesn't really matter. Yeah, shooting them would probably be the way to go.
    If we manage to lynch Deadpool and he survives the lynch, 100% we should use the vig bullet on him to kill him off afterwards. Otherwise we waste an entire day the next day lynching him with whitewash votes that tell us nothing. Or worse, we let an obvious wolf live. Find a wolf, kill a wolf. That's the game!
    Yeah, maybe use one bullet soon enough but waiting for a seer could be a good plan. Obviously can't wait too long because one of them might kick the bucket.
    Katie WW wrote: »
    Even if we don't lynch Deadpool I'd still like at least one iron man shot so we know he's still alive and as long as it's not aimed at me lol. I think there is a far stronger suspect pool than me and gertie to pop a shot at.
    Unless the vig is pretty certain on someone, I would be against wasting a bullet. The priest knows if the seer or vig is dead, and there's an apprentice priest too. We don't need to vig to prove themselves buy taking a shot if they're not sure.
    Connor's reaction is strange. Was he under that much pressure that he felt he needed to leave?

I don't think a baddie would be so obvious but you never know
    +1 on this, I also found it very strange.
    Isla WW wrote: »
    I addressed why I didn't put Fiona iin today. I just forgot about her (sorry Fiona). There was just too much to read through at lunchtime so I went with who I saw first. Stupid maybe, but I think people are reading too much into it.
    Should I be sad that I'm that forgettable? I feel like I've contributed more today than I did yesterday!

If you like. I dont think we give reasons until after the lynch though.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    If you read my posts i gave a very detailed review of you

I read your posts, but you were too quick for my liking to out and out call me a wolf at 11am.

Smells of a wolf getting the eyes onto someone. I think Isla is on one team and your on another

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Damn that post didn't come out the way I thought it would. I hope you can read my responses Isla

I can read your rebuttals yeah. Basically all I can say for the Fiona thing is that I don't keep notes on the game as it's running. My lunchtime consisted of about 40 minutes of me doing college work, 10 minutes eating food and the rest of the time trying to read the thread and come up with a FFA. I'm sure I came off as really strongly against Fiona yesterday but tbh all the mess with Steve and Holly put her right out of my head. It wasn't a big argument to me. It was just a few posts at the start of the game. So I'm actually not surprised at all that I didn't remember her today.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Heres somethinhg i prepped on Isla a while back. See if you can figure why i didnt post yet..

Because you're basically just copying Gertie's reasons???

Re Isla -
    I'm not going to lynch her because she asked Abi not to try and guess our real accounts. I agreed with Isla on this and think it was a valid point. It's also plausible that Abi was on Isla's case because of this, without any real evidence.

However, Gertie's thing about Isla not putting Fiona on her FFA is quite compelling. Not enough for me to vote for her tonight, but it's definitely something I will keep in mind for future votes.

I read your posts, but you were too quick for my liking to out and out call me a wolf at 11am.

Smells of a wolf getting the eyes onto someone. I think Isla is on one team and your on another

Nah wolfey, youre playing it well but youre of the furry kind

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Mods will we get told the results of the lynch tonight ? Ad in who voted for who?

bag of nails
    Who are you voting for?

Re Isla -
    I'm not going to lynch her because she asked Abi not to try and guess our real accounts. I agreed with Isla on this and think it was a valid point. It's also plausible that Abi was on Isla's case because of this, without any real evidence.

However, Gertie's thing about Isla not putting Fiona on her FFA is quite compelling. Not enough for me to vote for her tonight, but it's definitely something I will keep in mind for future votes.

Just to be clear, I agree with you on the Abi/Isla row. But there's something not sitting right about not including her in an FFA. Maybe, just maybe we play the game differently and that's why it stands out to me but I'm not buying the explanations. I suspect I may have a tough evening ahead of me deciding who to vote for.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Mods will we get told the results of the lynch tonight ? Ad in who voted for who?

Did we not get last nights lynch results?

I think the mod did say they would post them at some stage.

Barbara WW wrote: »
    bag of nails
    Who are you voting for?

Who is bag of nails?

The mods did but it might have gotten messy as they said.

Re Isla -

Tell you what
    Lynch me, let me show village.
    Then if the seer could go through the following list that would be great
    Nigel, eva, orla, connor, derry

Youll have an answer on isla by then i reckon

Could everyone put their name in the vote form for this lynch please?

• Advertisement

Who is bag of nails?

Im meant katie

Katie who are you voting for?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Nah wolfey, youre playing it well but youre of the furry kind

Im voting tegen. If hes good, ill gladly take a bullet

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    I meant priest but there is Dr strange and doctor fate.

In this game?? :confused:

Im voting tegen. If hes good, ill gladly take a bullet

Who's urn top 3?

Isla WW wrote: »
    I can read your rebuttals yeah. Basically all I can say for the Fiona thing is that I don't keep notes on the game as it's running. My lunchtime consisted of about 40 minutes of me doing college work, 10 minutes eating food and the rest of the time trying to read the thread and come up with a FFA. I'm sure I came off as really strongly against Fiona yesterday but tbh all the mess with Steve and Holly put her right out of my head. It wasn't a big argument to me. It was just a few posts at the start of the game. So I'm actually not surprised at all that I didn't remember her today.

This is the problem here, Isla. I'm not buying this for a second. Someone suggesting a major role out themselves IS a big deal. It's what has had me watching Fiona for days now but I'm not convinced enough to push her yet.

You are the link here. I am of the belief that if you are bad, Fiona is too. I'm willing to sacrifice you for the good of the village to test this theory.

That is, unless you have anything important you wish to share with us?

This is the problem here, Isla. I'm not buying this for a second. Someone suggesting a major role out themselves IS a big deal. It's what has had me watching Fiona for days now but I'm not convinced enough to push her yet.

You are the link here. I am of the belief that if you are bad, Fiona is too. I'm willing to sacrifice you for the good of the village to test this theory.

That is, unless you have anything important you wish to share with us?

Iron. Man should shoot isla and then we will have a read on Fiona possibly.

Am I reading that there are two clear favourites for FFA?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

In this game?? :confused:

No, not in this game. I think the thing with Doc 1 and Doc 2 was to do with the priests and there's just confusion since then.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

I didn't see them being posted today. They said they would but I can't find them. Someone else asked for them earlier too.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

eafe8df8493573d2ab1d5f31646f1929.png[/QUOTE]

I see them here dont you?

Advertisement