Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    have yet to give my 3 nominations, and i will struggle to come up with 3. i dont really want to read what others have said and re hash that and/or be influenced. i want to reach my own conclusions. therefore, be patient. have gone through 3 posters so far, and i am happy not to nominate them

I think that's fair. But try and give one before the lynch if possible? It's helpful info for later days

I don't like how quiet this thread has gone. It's generally not a good sign.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

some high posters are probably baddies and are busy scheming in their backrooms

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Have a feeling it's the calm before the storm.

We need the 3 noms to step forward now. Up to them to defend. Otherwise one of them dies based on everyone's feelings now. The village gets info at least either way.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

I'd say there are a few on the toilet

• Advertisement

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Have a feeling it's the calm before the storm.

We need the 3 noms to step forward now. Up to them to defend. Otherwise one of them dies based on everyone's feelings now. The village gets info at least either way.

Yep. As usual I'm getting that feeling in the pit of my stomach that my hunches are wrong. But I wasn't yesterday. So I'm sticking with my own call for now.

Convince me otherwise.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

Im.actually pn.the jax.

Im voting tegen. Nothing to say other than follow gerty if lynched and protect her cap

i think its encoraging its gone quiet. possibly 2 from the same team have been nominated and are wondering what to do

For those needing some little light entertainment, here is some music while we wait

Nothing like a musical interlude before the poo hits the fan

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

I agree, I think that we've nailed at least 1 if not 2 in our FFAs. And they're panic strategizing. Beware of sudden bandwagons!
    My vote has been the same since this morning, not changing now. Would have expected the 3 nominees to put up more of a fight though, especially as others may not have seen their earlier arguments or defences.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    i think its encoraging its gone quiet. possibly 2 from the same team have been nominated and are wondering what to do

Imagine if all three were on the same team.

Fiona WW wrote: »
    I agree, I think that we've nailed at least 1 if not 2 in our FFAs. And they're panic strategizing. Beware of sudden bandwagons!
    My vote has been the same since this morning, not changing now. Would have expected the 3 nominees to put up more of a fight though, especially as others may not have seen their earlier arguments or defences.

The alternative is that no wolves have been caught and the three villagers are tired of defending themselves. I'd like to think we've got at least one in those three anyway.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

For those needing some little light entertainment, here is some music while we wait

Jeffrey Dean Morgan is the most beautiful man alive. *swoons*

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Mary WW wrote: »

That'd be amazing, but highly unlikely I reckon.
    I think Tegan and Nigel are on different teams if they're wolves, they've been pushing too hard on each other. I firmly believe Nigel is a wolf though, and would be open to him being on a team with Isla. I'd have to check their interactions out.

If that's the case, Spidey be very excited right now.

tumblr_m7or2ii0m81qg39ewo1_500.gif

A little TOO excited

I've been working off the assumption for a little while now that Tegan is Dr. Doom.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Here you go Barbara

No I get that he's first on FFA. Thanks. What I mean Is why is he there?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Jeffrey Dean Morgan is the most beautiful man alive. *swoons*

Nah, Javier Bardem is! :P

Barbara WW wrote: »
    No I get that he's first on FFA. Thanks. What I mean Is why is he there?

Grah... I need you to start paying more attention. When they munch me tonight (and they will) you as the confirmed villager need to take the lead here.

Nigel is up mainly because he teased a big reveal if he wasn't munched and then delivered nothing.

Tegan is up because of her lists with no reasoning.

Isla is up because I believe she deliberately orchestrated an argument on thread (the only proper one she's had) and then promptly forgot about it

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Well we can only lynch one of them so maybe we should discuss who of the three we are more suspect now that it has narrowed down.

They might interact with us if we discuss it.

Personally i am surprised nigel hasn't defended himself more now that he is in this position which if i recall correctly he said would have no problem doing.

Frank WW wrote: »
    Well we can only lynch one of them so maybe we should discuss who of the three we are more suspect now that it has narrowed down.

They might interact with us if we discuss it.

Personally i am surprised nigel hasn't defended himself more now that he is in this position which if i recall correctly he said would have no problem doing.

To be fair Nigel defended himself a couple of hours ago. I'd prefer to lynch one of the other two.

But mainly Isla. Cos, you know - she's a wolf.

Screw it, they've had enough time.

I'm voting.

Nigel WW wrote: »
    Ill address this now before I leave work and switch to mobile.

Its a poor choice of words. Nothing more than that. I am working for the village and to everyone else, its 3 unknowns. Between us 3, I would vote for Tegen before myself if I was another poster.

But sure, i would say that.

I started suspecting as soon as he called me a wolf. I said nothing, waiting to see how others reacted and how he would continue to act until my FFA

i'm still abit behind, so apolgies nigel if this has been answered. aside from him calling you a wolf, why else do you suspect him?

If that's the case, Spidey be very excited right now.

tumblr_m7or2ii0m81qg39ewo1_500.gif

A little TOO excited

Imagine if spidey had a weird alter ego. Let's call that alterego ectoplasm for academic purposes. Imagine... Squirting his white gooey ectoplasm stuff all over a bag of nails.

My vote is locked in, doubt I'll be changing it.

Well I'm leaning towards one of Nigel or Isla. Tegan did provide some reasoning for her lists in the end. I can see Gertrude's point about Isla and why she suspects her. Nigel is one that I can't shake. I'm suspicious for more than the big reveal bit too. The claims about being pro village and also the bolded statement in response to someone saying they though Nigel was grand.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

To be fair Nigel defended himself a couple of hours ago. I'd prefer to lynch one of the other two.

But mainly Isla. Cos, you know - she's a wolf.

I would be happy with Isla also as i think she overreacted to abigail. I am less sure on tegen and i would have him at the bottom of that list of three but i could have missed something that more attentive posters might have seen.

Grah... I need you to start paying more attention. When they munch me tonight (and they will) you as the confirmed villager need to take the lead here.

Nigel is up mainly because he teased a big reveal if he wasn't munched and then delivered nothing.

Tegan is up because of her lists with no reasoning.

Isla is up because I believe she deliberately orchestrated an argument on thread (the only proper one she's had) and then promptly forgot about it

Thank you Gertrude I. Will lead the village to hell when ur gone.

I will. Vote Isla tonight.

• Advertisement

Well I'm leaning towards one of Nigel or Isla. Tegan did provide some reasoning for her lists in the end. I can see Gertrude's point about Isla and why she suspects her. Nigel is one that I can't shake. I'm suspicious for more than the big reveal bit too. The claims about being pro village and also the bolded statement in response to someone saying they though Nigel was grand.

Follow me, one more time? I don't want Nigel dead tonight.

Advertisement