Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Imagine if spidey had a weird alter ego. Let's call that alterego ectoplasm for academic purposes. Imagine... Squirting his white gooey ectoplasm stuff all over a bag of nails.

Whats this bad of nails reference, I've seen it a few times now?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Where's Angus

Liam WW wrote: »
    Whats this bad of nails reference, I've seen it a few times now?

Abigail autocorrects to bag of nails for. Me

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    Abigail autocorrects to bag of nails for. Me

haha

Liam WW wrote: »
    haha

Stupid phone 📱

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Follow me, one more time? I don't want Nigel dead tonight.

I'm not sure yet Gertrude. We were together in the last lynch and we were right so it could happen again.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

I vote we lynch one and shoot another. .

Better to get one round off tonight then Ironman accidentally getting killed and us getting no kills. Still leaves us with 2 bullets and a lynch if Seer reveals baddies.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Isla's sudden disappearance in the middle of my questioning is suss too. Regardless of the result, Iron Man should take a punt if she still lives

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

nigel, your answer will partly decide my vote, why did you tease a big reveal? from a villager point of view, the only logical reason is you're a NRV and wanted to draw heat away from a rolled villager. as a baddie, i cannot think of a reason you would do this. what was going on?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

Wasn't directed at me, but I'll follow you too Gertrude.

If you thought Tegan is doom, are you trying to avoid a double kill from his team?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

This is the problem here, Isla. I'm not buying this for a second. Someone suggesting a major role out themselves IS a big deal. It's what has had me watching Fiona for days now but I'm not convinced enough to push her yet.

You are the link here. I am of the belief that if you are bad, Fiona is too. I'm willing to sacrifice you for the good of the village to test this theory.

That is, unless you have anything important you wish to share with us?

Nothing important to say unfrotunately. Your basing this entire theory on 2 posts of mine from what I can see # 413 and #471. I really don't see where this "big argument" is that you keep referring to. I disagreed wiht Fiona, we discussed it, we moved on, I forgot about it. End of story.
    If you don't believe me then there's not much I can do to change your mind. If other people haven't actually read the exchange themselves I urger them to go back to the 2 posts and make up their own minds rather than blindly following what Gertie is saying here. You're walking yourselves into a mislynch here.
    Ugh I'm hoping they defend themselves some more now after all that effort getting them here.

Sorry I had RL stuff to get out of the way before I got back. Also there's not much more I can say. I've put my defense out there. Believe it or not. I can't do much more.

FWIW I'll be voting for Tegan.

Gabriel WW wrote: »
    Wasn't directed at me, but I'll follow you too Gertrude.

If you thought Tegan is doom, are you trying to avoid a double kill from his team?

Yep. Iron Man shoots one or both of Tegan and Isla tonight. No double kill for Marvel villains on my watch

Isla WW wrote: »
    That is a big assumption to make. Do you know something we don't? The mods haven't said anywhere that I could see that the evil teams can or can't communicate. I wouldn't peg a theory on that that could potentially lose us a rolled villager.

Do you NOT think that Thor is an important villager? He is a rolled villager with the potential to save this village if it gets down to the wire at the end.

Not really sure how this would be clear?
    Oh! So you can't post anything at all then without Kilgrave's permission? Ugh. That's a lot of effort for whoever's playing Kilgrave! Hopefully that will work to our favour and he'll make an obvious slip up.

the quotes in q.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Eva WW wrote: »
    Nah, Javier Bardem is! :P

I am afraid I will have to modkill you Eva

He is not the best looking.

Eva is dead, she was team
    still playing.. move along

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Can someone else please take a look at Conor's posts?
    His last post prior to him posting the FFA was a reply to my FFA, which he supposedly wasn't aware of.
    He states the reason both Fiona and I are on his list is for alluding to a back room. I have Fiona on my list because of discussion of a back room - but it is because she pretended she didn't know of the existence of a back room, not alluding to one.
    He has not provided the posts where either of us have supposedly alluded to a back room either.
    I think he is being very clever in posting just enough to keep under the radar but it is mostly fluff and not helpful at all. He is also being very careful to keep out of the Nigel/Teagan/Isla discussion - again staying under the radar.

Is it just me that can see all this?!?!

can you expand on this?

Always nervous of someone who asks for role reveals this early

Quoting this for clarity. This was the start of the argument

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Player
    Suspect 1
    Suspect 2
    Suspect 3
    Isla Wendy Tegan Derry
    Nigel Tegan Liam Derry
    Tegan Nigel Isla Conor

isla, can you name another ousside tonights too 3?
    nigel. same request
    tegan. can you name two more please.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Tell you what
    Lynch me, let me show village.
    Then if the seer could go through the following list that would be great
    Nigel, eva, orla, connor, derry

Youll have an answer on isla by then i reckon

Ive given my epitath here. Im likely to go. If i do run with this list and maybe add liam too

I explained why nigel is a wolf. Its up to you to decide if im right or crazy but id be one dumb wolf to set this wagon the way i did. If im lynched pay close attention to how the wagons ran today. The list ive left is my suggestion foe where to start

wont be voting for Nigel. logically the only thing i can come up with is a bored villager having a laugh

• Advertisement

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Player
    Suspect 1
    Suspect 2
    Suspect 3
    Isla Wendy Tegan Derry
    Nigel Tegan Liam Derry
    Tegan Nigel Isla Conor
    nigel. same request

Would it be cheeky to say Fiona now? :P

I honestly havent' a clue. I've spent the last few hours trying to defend myself.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I don't like how quiet this thread has gone. It's generally not a good sign.

To be fair anyone who was working today and you know, trying not to get fired, was probably only skimming and now has to go back and read the guts of 1000 posts!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Actually, good point and left field thinking here. What if clodagh killed herself trying to hit the captain?i.e. they were viper and tried to get a shot off because they thought they were nabbed

I have to skip loads of pages for now.

Was Tegan's post above addressed? Is it plausible?

Tell you what
    Lynch me, let me show village.
    Then if the seer could go through the following list that would be great
    Nigel, eva, orla, connor, derry

Youll have an answer on isla by then i reckon

gonna vote tegan. based on this post and another similar where he names 4 people as wolves. possible wolf sling $hit to try create a bandwagon

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Would it be cheeky to say Fiona now? :P

I honestly havent' a clue. I've spent the last few hours trying to defend myself.

Ha, I did laugh at this. Makes me hope you are a villager. I like a funny village.

Yep. Iron Man shoots one or both of Tegan and Isla tonight. No double kill for Marvel villains on my watch

No offence gertie but thats just ****ing dumb. It would rank with the dumbest uses of bullets ever. And i say that as the guy whose likely to be lynched

Jake WW wrote: »
    I have to skip loads of pages for now.

Was Tegan's post above addressed? Is it plausible?

yes plausible, if she tried to posing cap am

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    I am afraid I will have to modkill you Eva

He is not the best looking.

Eva is dead, she was team
    still playing.. move along

Me heart!!!!! :eek:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Player
    Suspect 1
    Suspect 2
    Suspect 3
    Isla Wendy Tegan Derry
    Nigel Tegan Liam Derry
    Tegan Nigel Isla Conor

nigel. same request
    Why ask for 2 from Tegan and 1 from the others?
    Follow me, one more time? I don't want Nigel dead tonight.
    Why though Gertie?
    For me, he's the most obviously wolfy. In fact, based on Isla saying she'd vote for Tegan with no real reasoning of why that i"ve seen makes me think they're two wolves together in a room.

• Advertisement

No offence gertie but thats just ****ing dumb. It would rank with the dumbest uses of bullets ever. And i say that as the guy whose likely to be lynched

Oh why you ask

Because youve misunderstood the op

Advertisement