Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    I have to skip loads of pages for now.

Was Tegan's post above addressed? Is it plausible?

I don't believe it is plausible and it has been addressed. I think Tegan might've walked back on it too. The Mods said that someone killed Clodagh. I reckon it would've been a different message had Clodagh died by guessing Cap wrong. Also I believe they use poison and not a gun.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    yes plausible, if she tried to posing cap am

No, it's not plausible.
    The mod kill post made it very clear that she was shot.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Fiona WW wrote: »
    Why ask for 2 from Tegan and 1 from the others?

Why though Gertie?
    For me, he's the most obviously wolfy. In fact, based on Isla saying she'd vote for Tegan with no real reasoning of why that i"ve seen makes me think they're two wolves together in a room.

but just think about nigels thought process. why would he say what he said?

Why though Gertie?
    For me, he's the most obviously wolfy. In fact, based on Isla saying she'd vote for Tegan with no real reasoning of why that i"ve seen makes me think they're two wolves together in a room.

Tegan was asked for 2 because 2 of her suspects are in the FFA Top Three I believe. The others only have one in the top three.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Why though Gertie?

Huh? If you think Isla voting Tegan is wolfy then vote to kill the wolf? You yourself said this earlier.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Cheers Mary.

The volume of posts today is pretty overwhelming. I'm praying that I'll catch up before lynch.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Player
    Suspect 1
    Suspect 2
    Suspect 3
    Isla Wendy Tegan Derry
    Nigel Tegan Liam Derry
    Tegan Nigel Isla Conor

isla, can you name another ousside tonights too 3?
    nigel. same request
    tegan. can you name two more please.

I left a list. If you just need two from it orla and liam (these two interest me greatly)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Why though Gertie?

Because chances are, somebody who's in a better position to know than you or I, or Gertie, says so..... If you trust Gertie, then trust her on this.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

This is not plausible. the story provides enough clues to conclude that batman shot clodagh.

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Oh why you ask

Because youve misunderstood the op

Um, if you're referring to the Dr. Doom scenario thing I get that it doesn't give an EXTRA kill but steals one from the Suicide Squad. But we have a morning with 3 kills tomorrow so I want to reduce the baddie numbers as much as I can at the same time

• Advertisement

but just think about nigels thought process. why would he say what he said?
    Why would he say what?
    Mary WW wrote: »
    Tegan was asked for 2 because 2 of her suspects are in the FFA Top Three I believe. The others only have one in the top three.
    Ah ok thanks, makes sense. I knew I was missing something!
    Huh? If you think Isla voting Tegan is wolfy then vote to kill the wolf? You yourself said this earlier.
    Because I think Nigel is wolfier. I've said that all day! I'm not changing vote to Isla without a very good reason, and so far all you've given us is "trust me". No offense, but it's not good enough. Give me actual reasons why Nigel should be left alive and I'll consider changing but I'm voting for who I feel is the wolfiest.

Oh why you ask

Because youve misunderstood the op

Why what do you mean tegan?

Well gertie my dear, consider what one team stealing a kill from another means and it may assuage your fears...

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Is Gertie male or female, I've been referring to you as male thus far, sorry if wrong.

I have an idea on who Cap should protect tonight but I'm gonna do my homework first.

After the lynch.

It's not me by the way. There are way more important people still alive in the village than me, despite my ravishing good looks, wit and banter (Isla and Tegan probably disagree).

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I left a list. If you just need two from it orla and liam (these two interest me greatly)

ok, I'll bite. Tell me more about this!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Tegan named the other two top 3 and one more, the other two named only 1 other from top 3. I thought the strike outs explained it enough, sorry.

Why would he say what?

Because I think Nigel is wolfier. I've said that all day! I'm not changing vote to Isla without a very good reason, and so far all you've given us is "trust me". No offense, but it's not good enough. Give me actual reasons why Nigel should be left alive and I'll consider changing but I'm voting for who I feel is the wolfiest.

isnt this the whole reason nigel is up in the FFA? becasue he claimed to have a big reveal.
    what i want to understand is why he said it. there's no logical reason, the only thing i can come up with is bored villager having a laugh, or trying to draw heat from a roled villager

Um, if you're referring to the Dr. Doom scenario thing I get that it doesn't give an EXTRA kill but steals one from the Suicide Squad. But we have a morning with 3 kills tomorrow so I want to reduce the baddie numbers as much as I can at the same time

But no matter what wolf we kill now, unless it's deadpool it won't change the kill count. Even if it's deadpool we still need to use a bullet to bring down kill count. Am I missing something here or what??

Well gertie my dear, we have 3 kills tomorrow. And yes i approve of reducing the baddie numbers. Which is why id really like to make sure iron mams bullets are used on baddies. So take a chill pill and assess the board aftet the lynch. Im telling you this because im unlikely to be here much later and your in danger of ballsing this up a bit

But no matter what wolf we kill now, unless it's deadpool it won't change the kill count. Even if it's deadpool we still need to use a bullet to bring down kill count. Am I missing something here or what??

Ugh never mind, I'm an idiot. You're hoping for baddie crossover. The penny has dropped.

• Advertisement

Why would he say what?

I'm not following, Fiona. If you don't want to follow me then don't. I was right last night. My intuition (and now something else) tells me I'm right again. Outside of meta that's all I can say right now

isnt this the whole reason nigel is up in the FFA? becasue he claimed to have a big reveal.
    what i want to understand is why he said it. there's no logical reason, the only thing i can come up with is bored villager having a laugh, or trying to draw heat from a roled villager

or nigel could be harley quin and wants to be lynched

Well gertie my dear, we have 3 kills tomorrow. And yes i approve of reducing the baddie numbers. Which is why id really like to make sure iron mams bullets are used on baddies. So take a chill pill and assess the board aftet the lynch. Im telling you this because im unlikely to be here much later and your in danger of ballsing this up a bit

I'm not voting you by the way

Give me actual reasons why Nigel should be left alive and I'll consider changing but I'm voting for who I feel is the wolfiest.

Okay, it's been hinted that he's been peeked and shown up as good. I won't point exactly where as that will out the person who done the peek. Gertie has seen it, and so have I.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Tegen, whats you suspicions on me, just so we all know going forward if you are gone tonight?

Eva WW wrote: »
    Okay, it's been hinted that he's been peeked and shown up as good. I won't point exactly where as that will out the person who done the peek. Gertie has seen it, and so have I.

Correct. I didn't want this to cloud people's judgements this close to the lynch though and wanted to see the votes before I said anything

Orla WW wrote: »
    ok, I'll bite. Tell me more about this!

Orla right now you look like the wolf who keeps a safe distance. Youre ffa and posts had plausible deniability. Now im not saying youre a wolf for sure but you are in the shortlist of seer peeks im leaving as my last will and testament.

or nigel could be harley quin and wants to be lynched

Could be Harley indeed. Seems strange to try and be lynched this early though. There aren't really any confirmed NRVs. Gertrude and Barbara are roled, if we believe both and I'm working under the assumption the Joker is amongst the non roled villagers. So I doubt it was a ploy by Harley.

Eva WW wrote: »

....oh. But my understanding was that the seer had only had 1 peek yet because night 1 didn't count. So how could the seer have had two peeks?

• Advertisement

I've gone back over the posts between Isla and Fiona, and actually don't see a major row there that would incite Isla to put Fiona on her FFA. To be honest, it was mostly Isla and Abi doing the rowing.

I'm sticking with Tegan tonight.

Advertisement