Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    Iron man, please use a bullet on isla if you are alive, it was 50/50 we got a wolf, we got it wrong, please use your power if you are alive and end her. Please i dont want to pressure you but please end her

how are you so sure isla is a baddie?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Wasn't it Conor who went off in a huff earlier today when accused? And he voted for Derry - a very strange move. Only one not to vote for those in the race (except for those who didn't vote at all).

Why did he go in a huff?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Wasn't it Conor who went off in a huff earlier today when accused? And he voted for Derry - a very strange move. Only one not to vote for those in the race (except for those who didn't vote at all).

Hey Doris, you're online now - why didn't you vote?

I would of voted for Nigel as I have been saying for the last hour so it wouldn't of made a difference.

I'm find the quick dismissal of Nigel annoying because I haven't read (or understood) how exactly he was cleared . .

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

The FFA was decided by democracy, and Nigel probably was out of the running, so it was a 50/50 chance here, and we just chose wrong. It happens. Actually, there's no guarantee any in the race were villagers, so it might have happened anyway. That's the downside to an FFA.

The upside to an FFA is in the wisdom of crowds. Each of us individually may be clueless but if we combine our most suspicious then the chances are that we get a baddie in there - usually. On that basis, I'd be in favour of Iron Man using a bullet on Isla. But their call at the end of the day.

On that basis, I'd be in favour of Iron Man using a bullet on Isla. But their call at the end of the day.

Are you confident enough that we won't be killing a villager and wasting a bullet?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

When is the sk kill, is it safe to go to bed?

Henry WW wrote: »
    Why did he go in a huff?

Didn't like having his posts picked apart?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Liam WW wrote: »
    When is the sk kill, is it safe to go to bed?

Tomorrow morning.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Vernon WW wrote: »
    i did vote. nigel btw.

Mods can you correct this or explain why my vote was not included. ty

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,219 ✭✭✭Liam WW

Tomorrow morning.

Ok, catch you all then, sleep tight.

• Advertisement

Henry WW wrote: »
    Are you confident enough that we won't be killing a villager and wasting a bullet?

Not confident, no. As I said, it could have been three villagers in the race. But chances are pretty good.

I started today after the munch quite confident. Ugh. I'm gonna take a little bit of a backseat for a short while and see what others come up with. I feel like I'm dominating the thread and need to pull back a little.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Iron man come on, Batman believed me, I was wrong about Tegan yes, but if im wrong on this the village will lynch me, if not the wolves will munch me, so please, do it

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

I still believe we should protect gerty. Anyone else have an opinion?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Mods can you correct this or explain why my vote was not included. ty

I just went over the votes that were in on TIME and your name is not there are all sorry

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Was offline foe past 90 mins and come back to find this? What happened?
    Had a feeling Tegan/Nigel thing was off... Tegan was good but not coming across like that in all posts.
    Isla I thought was a goner though. I did think people were swaying in that direction. I know I thought she was the best of the three.
    Can we please look at Conor for tomorrow please? Listen to me!

My #FFA3
    Conor
    Isla
    Fiona

Nigel WW wrote: »
    I still believe we should protect gerty. Anyone else have an opinion?

After this **** show? Nope, Cap protect someone important. Not the dozy bollocks who got a villager killed

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Was offline foe past 90 mins and come back to find this? What happened?
    Had a feeling Tegan/Nigel thing was off... Tegan was good but not coming across like that in all posts.
    Isla I thought was a goner though. I did think people were swaying in that direction. I know I thought she was the best of the three.
    Can we please look at Conor for tomorrow please? Listen to me!

My #FFA3
    Conor
    Isla
    Fiona

Fine by me. I suspect all 3

Not the dozy bollocks who got a villager killed

Don't take it so hard. Plenty of others voted Tegan and not all on your advice.

Please end Isla iron man please

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    I just went over the votes that were in on TIME and your name is not there are all sorry

vote timestamp will be around 8:20.

anyhow, i wouldn't have affected the outcome and i have declared my vote here now anyhow.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,600 ✭✭✭Nigel WW

After this **** show? Nope, Cap protect someone important. Not the dozy bollocks who got a villager killed

My gut tells me your good. We all make.mistakes, hell I know that. But I still think your the most trustworthy here. Dont be so hard on yourself

Mods when iron man kills at night is it revealed at night or the morning?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

Why the urgency Katie?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Isla looked like she thought she was being lynched as im sure we all did, she went down like a baddie would if you look at her last few posts before 9. I think the bullet is the best option or she will just be up for lynch again tomorrow

anyhow, i wouldn't have affected the outcome and i have declared my vote here now anyhow.

156bcce31ad667213376f2e253b5eb47.png

92fd28980f90a6e341e2ee3a7108584f.png

Jake WW wrote: »
    Why the urgency Katie?

I feel like i am going to die, I should of died yday when i was determined to get clodagh killed as she was a wolf, now if isla is a wolf and im calling for her head the wolves wont be happy, if im wrong im for the lynch, so i want iron man to kill her. I'm also worried iron man will die with all shots in their clip

Sorry Vernon, I have looked and can't see it. Maybe you didn't click send.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    Isla looked like she thought she was being lynched as im sure we all did, she went down like a baddie would if you look at her last few posts before 9. I think the bullet is the best option or she will just be up for lynch again tomorrow

What? Coz I made a joke about everyone voting for Tegan? Lighten up ffs I was being cheeky. I thought I was dead, I wanted to go out laughing at leas.t

Advertisement