Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Burn in hell, El diablo, go back to your wolfden.

This is isla

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

No false claims. I'm Spidey

ok, then katie is ****ing with us regarding you

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Jesus even I think iron man should shoot me at this stage just to get it over with. FFS. this evening has been one cluster**** after another. We'll all end up killing each other and the wolves will win by doing ****ing nothing at this rate.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

yo isla, anything to say?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Paging iron man
    Shoot fisher please
    Thank you kindly very much

Then get the village vet to check the pig

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

No false claims. I'm Spidey

@katie what was the exact wording of your pre-game peek - could it have been a false positive?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Katie WW wrote: »

This is isla

Hello Isla. I am also Isla. Isn't that funny?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Isla WW wrote: »
    Jesus even I think iron man should shoot me at this stage just to get it over with. FFS. this evening has been one cluster**** after another. We'll all end up killing each other and the wolves will win by doing ****ing nothing at this rate.
    Wendy WW wrote: »
    yo isla, anything to say?

Oh, the ironing :pac::pac::pac::pac:

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Could the mods have given the seer the wrong role?

Is Gertie maintaining a lie that she's Spider for other reasons?

Does it really matter? If Gertie is good (and if we believe Katie, then she is; and if we believe how helpful, and villagery Gertie has been the past two days, then she is), then let's drop it and move on.

But Iron Man, shoot Isla first so we can get to bed.

This is isla

What is this

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    I was actually more sus of Conor for voting Derry than Derry for being voted. But his sudden go at our one confirmed villager is crazy here!!

Forgot she was a villager.

But she is a fool the way she is at me. Focusing attention from the ****storm that is our village.

Babs is a loose cannon.

Frank WW wrote: »
    All this while the seer has just come out.

I can multi task. And I'm not surprised at Katie's revelation.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

katie, since you have now claimed i am going back and will multi post the other posts which i obviously didnt post earlier as they were all important characters. iron man hulk nd i forget the third, but will find it.

Could the mods have given the seer the wrong role?

Is Gertie maintaining a lie that she's Spider for other reasons?

Does it really matter? If Gertie is good (and if we believe Katie, then she is; and if we believe how helpful, and villagery Gertie has been the past two days, then she is), then let's drop it and move on.

But Iron Man, shoot Isla first so we can get to bed.

Gertie is good. Isla is el diablo. Iron man is alive. unless abi was iron man but i am pretty certain she is not. Viper is clodagh

Vernon WW wrote: »
    katie, since you have now claimed i am going back and will multi post the other posts which i obviously didnt post earlier as they were all important characters. iron man hulk nd i forget the third, but will find it.

oh do all you want but tomorrow you or nigel are my last peek

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I'm not surprised at Katies revelation she as good as said it several times on thread. I just wonder is there some sort of caveat on a peek that made gertie show up as not spidey when she is, but now that I say that outloud it's a weird thing to have happen

Derry WW wrote: »
    Forgot she was a villager.

But she is a fool the way she is at me. Focusing attention from the ****storm that is our village.

Babs is a loose cannon.
    A likely story from an outed wolf fiend

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Katie I urge you to look at Conor. His posts have been really suss. I know I'm harping on about it but his reaction in logging off tonight is not villagery

Can I suggest you peek Fiona? I'm not feeling Vernon or Nigel right now. Obviously the hint that King Nidge was a goodie that both me and Eva picked up on was a false one

I just got confirmation i was given the wrong info on gerties role. I apologise I was given her role as iron man, if you look back i said stuff like Stark contrast, You, she is bulletproof, she is golden.

I am sorry gertie mods just rechecked and realised their errors,

• Advertisement

Is iron man still alive. Or did he drop. His bullets in his suit.
    Hey iron man stop. Shagging iron lady for a while a whip your gun out for fisher please

The village should not trust me yet. But I have been playing for the village so much so that I can say this, I think I am helping the village, I have answered questions put to me as best I can without giving away too much info, I am 90% certain that Spiderman is dead, but may be wrong but I doubt it, i am putting Nigel and gertie on my safe for today list, clodagh I am also 100 percent certain wasn't harley as the priest has stayed hidden and not alerted us to joker being active which is not needed as she has an apprentice. I have spent the last while going over posts and let me say this iron man I think I know who you are. I thought you trusted me enough to shoot clodagh but as was explained to me it was batman, so let me say while you do not trust me I am inclined to trust who I think you are even if you do not trust me yet. I will not hint towards you as I don't want wolves getting a shot at you. Also batman I have no read on yet but thanks

Why did you put Nigel on your safelist? TBH, I thought you'd peeked him as good. Hence, jumping off him on to the other two in the race.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I'm inclined to believe both Katie and Gertie but I don't know what this discrepancy is. The only villys confirmed to have a backroom were steve and babs right?

Ewan WW wrote: »
    Katie I urge you to look at Conor. His posts have been really suss. I know I'm harping on about it but his reaction in logging off tonight is not villagery

Nah. I think we just lynch Conor tomorrow.

Ewan WW wrote: »

Agreed

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

I can multi task. And I'm not surprised at Katie's revelation.

I was speaking about derry and barbara's interactions not your comment on them.

I would also like to apologise I would not of came out so quick if i didnt think she was iron man and realised i was talking to her my bad village :(

Orla WW wrote: »
    I'm inclined to believe both Katie and Gertie but I don't know what this discrepancy is. The only villys confirmed to have a backroom were steve and babs right?

I have a backroom. I've posted lots of videos and gifs for my own entertainment.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Nah. I think we just lynch Conor tomorrow.

In that case with you on the peeking Fiona.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I just got confirmation i was given the wrong info on gerties role. I apologise I was given her role as iron man, if you look back i said stuff like Stark contrast, You, she is bulletproof, she is golden.

I am sorry gertie mods just rechecked and realised their errors,

I don't disbelieve you but this is something the mods need to confirm if true.

Advertisement