Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Barbara WW wrote: »
    A likely story from an outed wolf fiend

Show me evidence of my woflyness

oh and your 'rattled' me bullsh*t is nonsense. its your only point to claim im a wolf without any EVIDENCE.

Its laughable really. But were both goodies and have to work together to kill wolves.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,295 ✭✭✭Gabriel WW

So could Phil have been Iron Man?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    Why did you put Nigel on your safelist? TBH, I thought you'd peeked him as good. Hence, jumping off him on to the other two in the race.

I just felt he was the least likeliest of the evils, I also said he was safe for the day only

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    I just got confirmation i was given the wrong info on gerties role. I apologise I was given her role as iron man, if you look back i said stuff like Stark contrast, You, she is bulletproof, she is golden.

I am sorry gertie mods just rechecked and realised their errors,

it was posts like that.. do you know that tony Stark is iron man?

Henry WW wrote: »
    I don't disbelieve you but this is something the mods need to confirm if true.

Urgent clarification needed here.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

I just got confirmation i was given the wrong info on gerties role. I apologise I was given her role as iron man, if you look back i said stuff like Stark contrast, You, she is bulletproof, she is golden.

I am sorry gertie mods just rechecked and realised their errors,
    This is very suss.
    If Mods made an out of game error they should confirm given the importance of the matter. Mod silence casts strong doubt on this. Sorry Katie I have to be cautious on these things it's nothing personal

This is very suss.
    If Mods made an out of game error they should confirm given the importance of the matter. Mod silence casts strong doubt on this. Sorry Katie I have to be cautious on these things it's nothing personal

Mods will have to clarify either way.

Henry WW wrote: »
    I don't disbelieve you but this is something the mods need to confirm if true.

It is true. The problem is we needs mods to confirm that i was told gertie was ironman, or else the only way to clear it up is for WW to come out and i dont weant that

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I have a backroom. I've posted lots of videos and gifs for my own entertainment.

sorry I meant shared back room, but the point is possibly moot now anyway if the mods did make a mistake

If true Ive a bad feelers on iron man

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

It is true. The problem is we needs mods to confirm that i was told gertie was ironman, or else the only way to clear it up is for WW to come out and i dont weant that

Sorry Katie, now I know why you were so convinced on me. That's a major boo boo. I wish I was Iron Man though

If true Ive a bad feelers on iron man

Could he be dead then?

Look at my interactions, all game when i know gertie is on i call for iron man, I clearly point it out to her that i know she is iron man after the first lynch.

back at 11pm.

This mess better be sorted.

Derry WW wrote: »

If Mods did not make an error they will not have to. Clarify.

Lying is part of this game. Katie. Could be pulling a fast one.

U sound more wolfy with every post.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

can the mods clarify? it will also be a confirmation of katie being the seer, which they proably cant do

Could he be dead then?

Only Wonder Woman can confirm that.

Sorry Katie, now I know why you were so convinced on me. That's a major boo boo. I wish I was Iron Man though

me too cos then isla would be dead now and diablo would be out. Harley is still in play clodagh was viipoer, isla is diablo

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

I reckon Katie is telling the truth. Now do Gertrude and Fiona(?) want to reveal where they thought someone was clearing Nigel.

Look at my interactions, all game when i know gertie is on i call for iron man, I clearly point it out to her that i know she is iron man after the first lynch.

Yep. I noticed the mentions alright. Sorry I couldn't do anything about it

• Advertisement

Oh and Gertie is in fact spiderman

back at 11pm.

This mess better be sorted.

ok Dad!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Wendy WW wrote: »
    can the mods clarify? it will also be a confirmation of katie being the seer, which they proably cant do

Yep - it's a tough one but silence isn't an option either.

Could he be dead then?

I fear so. Otherwise fisher should be dead.

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    An error was made.

Thank you mods

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

I am going to do Hulk under mods have secrets! So what are people up to for the evening? Anyone planning to kill anyone? Please do tell us the gory details

what does this post mean katie?

Mary WW wrote: »
    I reckon Katie is telling the truth. Now do Gertrude and Fiona(?) want to reveal where they thought someone was clearing Nigel.

That was me and Eva. I'll try and dig up the quote but maybe Eva knows better where it is. I'll also say (although I'm against doing this) that my own feelings on Nigel since the beginning have been that he's good.

Does this **** up our entire thread of thinking over the last 24 hours?

Ironman is dead it seems.
    Katie is seer but we can't use that info to. Smash baddies in real time. Sigh.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

:confused: Where did the Mod post go?

• Advertisement

Katie, I think you're legit. Your breadcrumbs were there. I think we just need some clarity from the mods now

Advertisement