Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    I reckon Katie is telling the truth. Now do Gertrude and Fiona(?) want to reveal where they thought someone was clearing Nigel.

Think it was posted above. Katie said Nigel was safe for today or something so they took that to mean Nigel had been checked.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

If Iron Man is dead we also need to know unfortunately

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

That was me and Eva. I'll try and dig up the quote but maybe Eva knows better where it is. I'll also say (although I'm against doing this) that my own feelings on Nigel since the beginning have been that he's good.

Thanks Gertrude, I was between her and Fiona. I know you've been against 'clearing' people from the beginning.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

I can't see the original post by wwgm confirming the error?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

I'm lost. Why can't the mods confirm their error? Katie has told us she is the seer?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Jake WW wrote: »
    I'm lost. Why can't the mods confirm their error? Katie has told us she is the seer?

They have confirmed.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

If Iron Man is dead we also need to know unfortunately

Actually, maybe we should just give the mods a bit of time to consider. I'm sure they'll let us know soon.

Confirming an error would confirm that Katie is telling the truth. I don't think anyone doubts her but it would be confirming that to us.

Orla WW wrote: »
    I can't see the original post by wwgm confirming the error?

Think babs (get outta my pub) Mitchell doctored it from the lynch results from last night

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Here's why I thought Nigel had been peeked good.
    Katie WW wrote: »
    The village should not trust me yet. But I have been playing for the village so much so that I can say this, I think I am helping the village, I have answered questions put to me as best I can without giving away too much info, I am 90% certain that Spiderman is dead, but may be wrong but I doubt it, i am putting Nigel and gertie on my safe for today list, clodagh I am also 100 percent certain wasn't harley as the priest has stayed hidden and not alerted us to joker being active which is not needed as she has an apprentice. I have spent the last while going over posts and let me say this iron man I think I know who you are. I thought you trusted me enough to shoot clodagh but as was explained to me it was batman, so let me say while you do not trust me I am inclined to trust who I think you are even if you do not trust me yet. I will not hint towards you as I don't want wolves getting a shot at you. Also batman I have no read on yet but thanks

• Advertisement

Think babs (get outta my pub) Mitchell doctored it from the lynch results from last night

Oooh, now that would be a tasty move.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

I have already figured out one username and their marvel/DC alter ego. This is going well, feel free to keep making "subtle" role claims
    I am convinced clodagh is a wolf. I don't know why her posts just seem wishy washy, go with the flow., Oh I'll swap, oops better not swap again or it'd be suspicious
    Take me out of it. Steve was good. He didn't trust clodagh. You don't trust her either.

I am good but tomorrow I will be pushing for clodagh to be lynched if I still live after munch I doubt I will though.

Iron man could do the village a favour, shoot clodagh if she is good and I'm wrong kill me.

just some how i know clodagh so sure and me telling who i believe to be iron man to kill shot

Henry WW wrote: »
    Actually, maybe we should just give the mods a bit of time to consider. I'm sure they'll let us know soon.

No, sorry. I meant that if any roled characters such as Iron Man were munched or killed then Wonder Woman needs to tell us. This is vital. We have a back up. If one or the other is dead, obviously stay quiet

she's lucky she's confimed! that could be seen as shady otherwise

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

Im away to work, cap protect me

If iron man us alive, why don't they just take the shot at Isla?

If they don't, they're gone.

Eva WW wrote: »
    Here's why I thought Nigel had been peeked good.

Thanks Eva. I can see why you thought that now. With Gertie being Spiderman it would look like Katie had peeked and verified Nigel.

Man that really sucks. I had no idea you were talking to me at all Katie (obviously as I was Spiderman). I'm sorry about that. I was in full agreement with you - I'd say you were raging with me for not shooting Clodagh straight away. I would have, I promise

Orla WW wrote: »
    she's lucky she's confimed! that could be seen as shady otherwise

Well I can't see the post in the last few pages that GM made so I think it was doctored.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Guys, it was Iron Man who killed Clodagh earlier today. The post came in at day-time, but the order was placed at night-time. The mods told me so.

I've just put in a kill request on Isla. When you see it, don't mistake that for Iron Man being alive and with bullets to spare. I fear he's gone and his bullets with him.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

Well I can't see the post in the last few pages that GM made so I think it was doctored.

or deleted?

Guys, it was Iron Man who killed Clodagh earlier today. The post came in at day-time, but the order was placed at night-time. The mods told me so.

I've just put in a kill request on Isla. When you see it, don't mistake that for Iron Man being alive and with bullets to spare. I fear he's gone and his bullets with him.

Wtf?

Ok. I had good vibes about you. Couldn't explain it. But wipe her out like we should have done in the lynch.

:eek:

Never mind

Wtf?

Eva is Batman.

giphy.gif

This thread has gone nuts tonight.

All the roles are coming out to play tonight. And people thought this was hard to follow before.

At least it's at a readable pace. I had no choice but to skip 40 pages earlier.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    All the roles are coming out to play tonight. And people thought this was hard to follow before.

I'd say it's flat out in the backrooms too!

Advertisement