Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    All the roles are coming out to play tonight. And people thought this was hard to follow before.

It's possible Phil was Iron Man. I hope not though

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Certainly possible. Strange they'd wait until after the lynch to do Iron Man's bidding though.

Sorry, after the munch.

Henry WW wrote: »
    I'd say it's flat out in the backrooms too!

Mine is quiet. I have no friends back there. Only the mods and they only give me two flies a day to keep the hunger away :(:(:(:(

Mine is quiet. I have no friends back there. Only the mods and they only give me two flies a day to keep the hunger away :(:(:(:(

Poor lonely Gertrude.

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Mine's been pretty busy. Trying to work a lot of things out in there!!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Surely a teenage boy can think of other ways to keep himself entertained rather than eat flies

Eva WW wrote: »
    Mine's been pretty busy. Trying to work a lot of things out in there!!

tumblr_m7fwsuPa7l1qlhhx4o3_250.gif

Orla WW wrote: »
    Surely a teenage boy can think of other ways to keep himself entertained rather than eat flies

If you look back a few pages for a picture posted by Gertrude I think you'll find they already have.

If you look back a few pages for a picture posted by Gertrude I think you'll find they already have.

I suspect this is my last night in the Marvel VS DC village. Katie should be protected. I'm gonna have some fun for the next hour or so. Let the gifs commence

Hey, wolves!

tenor.gif

• Advertisement

Also, Gertrude what did you think you saw in Isla's posts that made you change to Tegan?

Also, Gertrude what did you think you saw in Isla's posts that made you change to Tegan?

Hang on a few mins and I'll get them for you.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

Mod not coming back tonight. I am a bit peeved about a few things tonight so I am off till tomorrow.

Sorry.

Hang on a few mins and I'll get them for you.

Cheers Gertrude. Might help out in future.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    Mod not coming back tonight. I am a bit peeved about a few things tonight so I am off till tomorrow.

Sorry.

Hope everything is ok

I really want to go to bed, but I don't want to wake up to like 20 pages of exciting stuff I missed. We're just wanting on some clarity on the mistake right, and the bullet fom Batman?

also goes without saying I hope, but please nobody else reveal, and Cap, you have plenty of choice here a good spread, go with your gut

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

I'd like to apologize again team. I was laying hints for people to realise who I was. So I called clodagh a snake on the grass so the doc would see it and her as viper. Same with burn in hell to island as she is so diablo. I was frustrated with iron man not realising I knew who it was after all the hints and first night and fighting me saying she was Spiderman that I felt the need to come out as I was surely a target as I had been very vocal. Unfortunately with the mod mistake I got frustrated as all hell calling out Gertie as she is in fact Spiderman as she claimed. I thought she was claiming Spiderman to keep her iron man powers a secret and was worried she'd not use them as she'd be a target as a vocal leader

Isla WW wrote: »
    Actually yeah I forgot we had a priest completely. I would agree that is the absolute most important role for the priest. Because as soon as the joker is activated, all previously confirmed villagers are back to unknowns. (assuming that even the joker doesn't know he's the joker until Harley dies)
    Oh ****, what if the priest is the joker though?

This is the one guys. In a land far far away I found the seer who was posting similarly to this. I had a moment's doubt here where I though Isla was hinting at it. Priest is mentioned 3 times. Now when I look at it I realise I was completely seeing things. Sorry again.

(Waits for Isla to claim priest):P:P:P:P

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I reckon we just give the mods the time they need to sort this out. I'm sure their heads are melted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,228 ✭✭✭WerewolfGM

I am sorry but I don't feel like continuing.

The other mods will take it from here.

good luck!

• Advertisement

Katie WW wrote: »
    I'd like to apologize again team. I was laying hints for people to realise who I was. So I called clodagh a snake on the grass so the doc would see it and her as viper. Same with burn in hell to island as she is so diablo. I was frustrated with iron man not realising I knew who it was after all the hints and first night and fighting me saying she was Spiderman that I felt the need to come out as I was surely a target as I had been very vocal. Unfortunately with the mod mistake I got frustrated as all hell calling out Gertie as she is in fact Spiderman as she claimed. I thought she was claiming Spiderman to keep her iron man powers a secret and was worried she'd not use them as she'd be a target as a vocal leader

don't worry about it, cat's out of the bag now, it's not ideal, but we are where we are. We'll get through it.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

good luck!

farewell

Ah don't worry. You've one more peek by my calculations and you've done a fine job getting 2 baddies.

Assuming you are the seer of course. I do believe you on that front.

Orla WW wrote: »
    I really want to go to bed, but I don't want to wake up to like 20 pages of exciting stuff I missed. We're just wanting on some clarity on the mistake right, and the bullet fom Batman?

also goes without saying I hope, but please nobody else reveal, and Cap, you have plenty of choice here a good spread, go with your gut

No no - Katie is the right call here. She can peek someone tomorrow. I am insignificant now my power has been used up as Eva will be. I expect myself and Eva to be munched as they can't have too many confirmed villagers running around the place.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,398 ✭✭✭Katie WW

I'm sure there heads are but surely they can see it from my perspective the ironman role reveal had me playing with Gertie to kill people for 24hours, to mess up the role was a big **** up as it caused a load of chaos and does really need a mod to clarify it happened

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

I'm sure there heads are but surely they can see it from my perspective the ironman role reveal had me playing with Gertie to kill people for 24hours, to mess up the role was a big **** up as it caused a load of chaos and does really need a mod to clarify it happened

Just give them time to sort it. I'm sure they're as unhappy about it as you are.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,409 ✭✭✭Ewan WW

good luck!

Thanks for everything so far. It's a great game. Kudos!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

We might need to bring Thor out after munch tomorrow. Give village some blanket cover.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭Wendy WW

anyway, from a game pov nothing really has changed. the only thing is the whereabouts of iron man. but a priest will confirm at some stage of he bit the dust

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 3,202 ✭✭✭Jake WW

GM,

You do what's best for you. This is only a game to us but to the mods, it's a full time pressure vessel..

Well done on creating an amazing game xxx

Advertisement