Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WW XIV - Marvel & DC

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,752 ✭✭✭Mary WW

Derry WW wrote: »
    How many bad guys are left in that?

8. We've only got rid of Clodagh and Holly so far. Then Isla is another. So 7 unknowns.

Then we have the Joker to consider. So we have 7 unknown evils with the Joker to replenish it to 7 once Harley is dead.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,722 ✭✭✭Derry WW

Mary WW wrote: »
    Remaining Players
    Angus
    Barbara (Luke Cage)
    Conor
    Derry
    Doris
    Eva (Batman)
    Ewan
    Fiona
    Frank
    Gabriel
    Gertrude (Spiderman)
    Henry
    Isla (El Diablo)
    Jake
    Katie (Seer)
    Liam
    Mary
    Nigel
    Orla
    Riona
    Vernon
    Wendy

Think that's the remaining players and claims/peeks with them.

Cant be that hard to hit 8 bad guys in that small list now :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Cant be that hard to hit 8 bad guys in that small list now :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Nope, should be a breeze :)

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,361 ✭✭✭Gertrude WW

Ok guys, I'm off to bed now. I'm on the phones in work tomorrow so IF I survive tomorrow's munch I'll only be checking in until about 5.30. I would ask that you guys stick to the plan in the event of my death.

Batman will take out Isla/Diablo.

Conor/Fiona should be peeked. I would prefer Fiona as I do not believe that the village will gain enough traction to lynch Fiona without peeking her.

Lynch Conor or at least apply pressure tomorrow.

Follow Katie and Eva's lead. If Barbara is about more listen to her too.

Against my better judgement I am composing my good list. I have included one I feel is bad on here but have no proof to keep them guessing.

Nigel
    Mary
    Vernon
    Ewan
    Liam.

Not all of these are good. It's up to the village to decide who is the odd one out here.

That's it for now. Hopefully we'll talk again tomorrow evening but I don't believe that to be the case. I believe the village can win this but it will be difficult.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Ok guys, I'm off to bed now. I'm on the phones in work tomorrow so IF I survive tomorrow's munch I'll only be checking in until about 5.30. I would ask that you guys stick to the plan in the event of my death.

Conor/Fiona should be peeked. I would prefer Fiona as I do not believe that the village will gain enough traction to lynch Fiona without peeking her.

Against my better judgement I am composing my good list. I have included one I feel is bad on here but have no proof to keep them guessing.

Nigel
    Mary
    Vernon
    Ewan
    Liam.

Not all of these are good. It's up to the village to decide who is the odd one out here.

That's it for now. Hopefully we'll talk again tomorrow evening but I don't believe that to be the case. I believe the village can win this but it will be difficult.
    I love you gert

• Advertisement

Nigel
    Mary
    Vernon
    Ewan
    Liam.

I agree that the plan should be followed through. Hopefully we shall meet again tomorrow Gertrude but I fear that won't be the case. Sometimes hope is all this village can give us.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,963 ✭✭✭Fiona WW

Apologies for another wall post but I can't be at my computer 24/7.
    Eva WW wrote: »
    Wasn't it Conor who went off in a huff earlier today when accused? And he voted for Derry - a very strange move. Only one not to vote for those in the race (except for those who didn't vote at all).

Hey Doris, you're online now - why didn't you vote?
    Did we ever get a response from Doris (or Riona) for that matter on why they didn't vote?
    Katie WW wrote: »
    I peek gertie, Clodagh and Isla after last lynch, clodagh was a pre gamer, and gertie as a day 1 peek. Iron man kill isla. Cap protect me
    Good to know I wasn't wrong about you being the seer!
    Can I suggest you peek Fiona? I'm not feeling Vernon or Nigel right now. Obviously the hint that King Nidge was a goodie that both me and Eva picked up on was a false one
    I made many cases. I was wrong a couple of times tbh. I would like Fiona to be peeked next though. Her silence throughout this whole furore is deafening by the way
    Again, I feel like this has been a pretty difficult game to keep up with, and I'm a little pissed that I'm expected to be at the computer constantly. You people realise that this is a game and it's supposed to be fun yes?

Back on point, a peek on me is a waste. I am an asset to the village. I have ways to prove myself later. Peeks so far have been pretty good, I don't think we should start dictating the peeks now. I would like to point out though that I've been saying all day that I think Nigel is bad, and I stuck with that.... and now everyone seems to have dropped it! If we were dictating peeks, my suggestions would be Nigel or Conor.
    Guys, it was Iron Man who killed Clodagh earlier today. The post came in at day-time, but the order was placed at night-time. The mods told me so.

I've just put in a kill request on Isla. When you see it, don't mistake that for Iron Man being alive and with bullets to spare. I fear he's gone and his bullets with him.
    I bet you were delira when you pulled Batman! :P
    My other thoughts for tomorrow are that the priest should consider outing themselves at 9.59.59. That would give us information on those who died just in case they are munched. Then if not munched they can gives the roles of those who are munched.
    Is it still too early for the priest to come out though?
    Jake WW wrote: »
    GM,

You do what's best for you. This is only a game to us but to the mods, it's a full time pressure vessel..

Well done on creating an amazing game xxx
    Finally, a massive +1 on this, I know others have said it to but I felt Jake formulated it best. Big hugs to the mods, it's always good to walk away and take a breather. ;)
    Sending hugs!
    giphy.gif

It might be early for the priest to come out. They definitely shouldn't if the apprentice is dead. But if the apprentice is alive coming out will give us some information. Either come out just before this munch or the next one.

Also, I'm on board with the silence not being a great reason for suspecting people.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Katie WW wrote: »
    I just got confirmation i was given the wrong info on gerties role. I apologise I was given her role as iron man, if you look back i said stuff like Stark contrast, You, she is bulletproof, she is golden.

I am sorry gertie mods just rechecked and realised their errors,

I'm a bit behind but is it possible that Katie could make up this mod claim?

Conor WW wrote: »

It is possible, but it does seem to stack up with what they have said throughout the game.

• Advertisement

It's possible, but I doubt it. We know Barbara is good and it's here that quoted the mod post, not Mary.
    It is possible, but it does seem to stack up with what they have said throughout the game.
    Yeah, I'm not sure on this. Katie has a hell of a lot of contradicting posts - she says she knew Clodagh was viper, then later talks about if Clodagh was SK. There's a good few other inconsistencies I noted too, but the circumstances around her reveal and the mistake make me believe her.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,714 ✭✭✭Vernon WW

I just don't know anymore. The Stark contrast and similar things is what got me all on her case today. But i am happy to now go with her. As she is now out she will be a target for wolves. I'll roll with it for a while now. She has now given herself a low life expectancy (read as not the sk). we will find out for sure if she gets a seer peek wrong. But until then, i'm not lynching katie.

So for now Mary and Vernon, since ye are here, what do ye think of the Tegan bandwagon? Who are your top suspects?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,147 ✭✭✭Barbara WW

Mods clarified on thread. Oink oink wolf...

Fiona WW wrote: »
    So for now Mary and Vernon, since ye are here, what do ye think of the Tegan bandwagon? Who are your top suspects?

I didn't like it one bit. I still don't know how Nigel is supposedly clear, where did that infobite come from? Until I find out Nigel is top of suspicions list.
    Jake is still there, too.

Need to review some posts to clear things up for myself.

We might need to bring Thor out after munch tomorrow. Give village some blanket cover.

Leading from this, I haven't fully thought it through but I think Thor should possibly come out at 9:59am.

Wonder Woman (priest) should come out at 9:59am if Iron Man is dead.

Barbara WW wrote: »

Can you please give me the post number to this clarification.

Vernon WW wrote: »
    Can you please give me the post number to this clarification.
    On this, that post has been deleted so maybe please drop this line of enquiry to give the mods a chance to regroup.
    Vernon WW wrote: »
    I didn't like it one bit. I still don't know how Nigel is supposedly clear, where did that infobite come from? Until I find out Nigel is top of suspicions list.
    Jake is still there, too.

Need to review some posts to clear things up for myself.
    Eva and Gerty read a false hint that he was peeked good. People changed based on that. They were mistaken. He hasn't been peeked good, or cleared in any way. He's still my number 1 suspect, and I will keep banging that drum tomorrow. Nothing he has done has been for the good of the village, and some things were downright wolfy.

Leading from this, I haven't fully thought it through but I think Thor should possibly come out at 9:59am.

Wonder Woman (priest) should come out at 9:59am if Iron Man is dead.

The priest should consider coming out at 9:59am if they think that they're in danger of being munched. Otherwise I reckon give it another day.

What benefit would Thor coming out now have? At the start, I wanted him to come out as a rallying point, but right now him coming out only narrows the pool for the baddies to find our remaining power roles. Unless your wolf den doesn't want to chance munching him and missing your munch?
    As far as I'm concerned, there is no reason for Thor to come out now and it's almost wolfy to suggest it. Walk me through your though process here.

Happy as a pig in ...

• Advertisement

Does the vigilante know how to use bullets, kan anyone teach ironman especially

Guys, it was Iron Man who killed Clodagh earlier today. The post came in at day-time, but the order was placed at night-time. The mods told me so.

I've just put in a kill request on Isla. When you see it, don't mistake that for Iron Man being alive and with bullets to spare. I fear he's gone and his bullets with him.
    Something blipped at me from this post earlier, and I just realised what it is. You fear that Iron Man is dead but the timings don't work. The shot happened after the morning munch. It's possible that there's a timing discrepancy but worth pointing it out.

Does the vigilante know how to use bullets, kan anyone teach ironman especially

Looking for someone to use one on you Conor? ;)

The priest should consider coming out at 9:59am if they think that they're in danger of being munched. Otherwise I reckon give it another day.

What benefit would Thor coming out now have? At the start, I wanted him to come out as a rallying point, but right now him coming out only narrows the pool for the baddies to find our remaining power roles. Unless your wolf den doesn't want to chance munching him and missing your munch?
    As far as I'm concerned, there is no reason for Thor to come out now and it's almost wolfy to suggest it. Walk me through your though process here.

I was thinking along the lines for Cap'n Crunch. Let me try flesh this out: its based on the fact that Thor must be targeted two nights in a row to die and Cap'n will die if he protects a single person two nights in a row. The seer is the obvious target tonight for evils and Cap'n...

Nah doesn't make any sense really. I was thinking Thor could take the heat off seer for a while while Cap'n jumps between the protection them. Seer is far higher priority target. Thor should just remain hidden until he's accidentally hit, then Cap can provide him with an extra few nights of life.

Looking for someone to use one on you Conor? ;)

Kill asla today ironman eeeeek

Tegan WW wrote: »
    Nah wolfey, youre playing it well but youre of the furry kind
    Tell you what
    Lynch me, let me show village.
    Then if the seer could go through the following list that would be great
    Nigel, eva, orla, connor, derry

Youll have an answer on isla by then i reckon
    Ive given my epitath here. Im likely to go. If i do run with this list and maybe add liam too

I explained why nigel is a wolf. Its up to you to decide if im right or crazy but id be one dumb wolf to set this wagon the way i did. If im lynched pay close attention to how the wagons ran today. The list ive left is my suggestion foe where to start
    I left a list. If you just need two from it orla and liam (these two interest me greatly)
    Orla right now you look like the wolf who keeps a safe distance. Youre ffa and posts had plausible deniability. Now im not saying youre a wolf for sure but you are in the shortlist of seer peeks im leaving as my last will and testament.
    Actually gimme 3 and add eva
    Light suspicion liam, basically yourre skirting the edges. This interests me

At the least we will remember your final words.

Well, that's all from me for tonight folks. I do think Capt should protect Katie is not done so already. I think the seer peek should be Conor or Nigel.

I also think it's worth looking tomorrow at who subtley moved the bandwagon onto Teagan.

I should be around in the morning tomorrow, but I can't promise to be more active than today. I'll catch up when I can.

Good night village!
    giphy.gif

I was surprised Tegan got so much heat to be honest. I didn't see too many concrete reasons when I was collaborating the FFAs. I questioned her in the morning about the lists but I was satisfied enough with her responses. I thought Gertrude had made a decent fist of an argument against Isla. I was never convinced about Nigel either way. I have outlined my doubts about him before but I'm unsure. It's really bugging me.

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    VOTES:

Tegan (10) - Derry, Eva, Nigel, Isla, Jake, Wendy, Gabriel, Gertrude, Katie, Henry
    Isla (8) - Angus, Orla, Ewan, Liam, Barbara, Mary, Frank, Tegan,
    Nigel (1) - Fiona
    Derry (1) - Conor
    Did not vote (3) - Doris, Riona, Vernon

Of those that voted for Tegan the following had her in their FFA
    Derry, Eva, Nigel, Isla, Gabriel, Katie and Henry

Those that didn't
    Gertrude

Those who didn't do an FFA
    Jake and Wendy

I was hoping to find some inconsistencies here but no dice

• Advertisement

WerewolfGM wrote: »
    VOTES:

Tegan (10) - Derry, Eva, Nigel, Isla, Jake, Wendy, Gabriel, Gertrude, Katie, Henry
    Isla (8) - Angus, Orla, Ewan, Liam, Barbara, Mary, Frank, Tegan,
    Nigel (1) - Fiona
    Derry (1) - Conor
    Did not vote (3) - Doris, Riona, Vernon

Isla voters
    Had her in their FFA
    Angus, Ewan, Frank, Tegan

Did not have her in FFA
    Orla, Mary (myself)

Did not do an FFA
    Liam and Barbara

I didn't have Isla in my FFA, nor did I have Tegan. When people said they picked up on hints that Nigel had been peeked as good I went for one of the other two. I had previously said I suspected Isla more than Tegan.

Orla didn't have any of the top three in their FFA so had to vote for someone they didn't pick.

Advertisement