Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free Offline Youtube Cache Streamer

Options
  • 25-06-2017 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭

Cant seem to find anything, checked top 100+ apps on appstore for it but all require inyernet connection, i dont want to pay for spotify or stream music off youtube..
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

I'd say you'd be hard pressed to find one. Could you manage a tenner a month for some music?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 18,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kimbot

Well the only option then is to use itunes for your music, have downloaded music and put it on your device using itunes.

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭EntryDenied12

jonnycivic wrote: »
    Well the only option then is to use itunes for your music, have downloaded music and put it on your device using itunes.

That would be the long route! I'm always on the look out for new music and so i always update my playlist! Thanks though

• Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭EntryDenied12

Zcott wrote: »
    I'd say you'd be hard pressed to find one. Could you manage a tenner a month for some music?

I know but i'm into remix's too

Advertisement