Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

last minute holiday deals

Options
  • 25-06-2017 6:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 827 ✭✭✭

What are the best places to get last minute holiday deals? Online , bricks and mortar? What options do I have and what are your recommendations?
    I checked on the well known websites but they look to be priced as normal really.
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Bravobabe

Hi. Have to agree with you about the popular websites - basically an advertising plum to draw victims in. You may save 100 - 200 (1200 reduced to 1000). No harm is trying a face to face, it might reap some rewards.
    You could try just booking flights (best cheap ones) and then finding accommodation to suit.
    Another option is cheap flights to the UK and taking a bargain from there. However this may have some issues, connecting flights, possible time delays and "fellow" passengers :)
    eg. https://www.thomson.co.uk/destinations/deals/last-minute-holidays

You can see that there are actual deals available - if you can get reasonably decent connecting flights.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭k123456

• Registered Users Posts: 411 ✭✭Bravobabe

Wow - a blast from the past :) - but I do remember getting a holidays via aertel
    Croatia - looks nice

Advertisement