Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Draft kings

• 25-06-2017 8:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Not sure if here is the right place or in fantasy football section.

I've been playing draft kings for the confed cup. Doing quite well. Most tournaments I play are 3/4 dollar and usually 1500-2000k entries.

It's not been difficult to min cash or so. Getting right to the top can be tricky. Does anyone have experience with this site recently?

I want to give this a proper go for the season ahead. Interested to hear if anyone else is playing on this site?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Division

Didn't think it was available to Irish residents. I seen how a couple of lads approach this and the level of analysis they do is incredible which leads to this situation: https://www.bloomberg.com/news/articles/2015-09-10/you-aren-t-good-enough-to-win-money-playing-daily-fantasy-football

Sports business journal tracked the two main fantasy sports organisations over 3 months - 1.3% of people made a profit in this period.

Basically unless you take it very seriously and have a strong mathematical background combined with some programming skills you have a better chance of making money through regular sports betting because enough of the people you are in competition against are utilizing so many things to get an edge over you that its far from a fair fight.

• Registered Users Posts: 862 ✭✭✭unplayable

Just to clarify I'm Playing the "soccer" ones only. And I live in the Uk so using the draft kings Uk site.

Thanks for the info anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Division

Good luck. Will give it a go for the craic when they make it available here.

Advertisement