Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Braces in your 40's

• 25-06-2017 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Seriously contemplating getting braces, so much so have booked in provisionally for August. Have always hated my teeth but never had the money or the guts to get them. I know of course it is a personal thing but woman in her early 40's, would you say go for it or stupid idea?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,404 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Go for it but expect to pay 4K

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭garancafan

Writing as a guy who had four implants and resulting crowns in his late sixties I would agree with vicwatson and say "go for it".

The lady of my fantasies (and of my username) is also in her early forties.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭indie warrior

Thanks for replies guys, moderator I have posted to ladies lounge, apologies for duplication, can you deletl from here, sorry

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement