Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Oakley Jawbreaker Ear socks

Options
  • 26-06-2017 9:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know if these are sold as spares? Lost mine mid race. Cavendish edition.
    If you could direct me to a place to sell them I'd be grateful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭midonogh

Taxuser1 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if these are sold as spares? Lost mine mid race. Cavendish edition.
    If you could direct me to a place to sell them I'd be grateful.

I paid £10 for ear sock/nose pad replacement kit for my Oakley Flak from rxsport.co.uk last week. Arrived in a day or so. They had the biggest colour selection that I could find.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Taxuser1

midonogh wrote: »
    I paid £10 for ear sock/nose pad replacement kit for my Oakley Flak from rxsport.co.uk last week. Arrived in a day or so. They had the biggest colour selection that I could find.

Thanks. I emailed and they don't stock them. Oakley are slow to get back to me by email

• Registered Users Posts: 1,691 ✭✭✭Taxuser1

midonogh wrote: »

Thanks. I emailed and they don't stock them. Oakley are slow to get back to me by email

Advertisement