Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Roll back on Feedback Changes

Options
  • 26-06-2017 10:46am
    Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭

it's been 10 days and not a single post in the forum now as a result of the terrible changes made to feedback. Can you admit it's been a failure and revert to the previous forum?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

In the interests of transparency, since the changes came into effect, we have had 12 new threads submitted into the Feedback forum, of which 5 were approved for publication, and yours is now the 6th.

However irrespective of publication or not, we have attempted to read, understand and respond to all threads via PM to the creator. So even if Feedback is not appearing publicly, it is being received and acknowledged.

As this is still a new process, I think it would be rash to roll back the changes at this point. I feel it would be prudent to allow more time for the process to bed down and get more data on how it is working

• Registered Users Posts: 24,506 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

only the OP can reply to a thread in this current version of Feedback

Just noted the above on a different thread. That's unbelievable frankly.

Just go ahead and lock this thread, I won't be bothering to provide any more feedback, it's abundantly clear you don't actually want it.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Can you tell me why you don't like it?

Advertisement