Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Serious Dublin Based Musicians

• 26-06-2017 11:32am
    Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭

Hi Guys,

I'm a 28 yo guy looking to Collaborate with any musicians in the area that are looking to make a genuine stab at being an original band with a view of gigging and writing and EP/LP. I'd love to hear from singers to keys players to whatever (Female/Male and all else in between). I play guitar, SOME keys, and love messing around with sounds and beats in the likes of Logic and Ableton.

Ideally more modern tastes in music, not just a straight forward 'rock band'.

My own tastes are extremely broad.....lately I'm loving Oh Wonder, London Grammar, Calvin Harris' new stuff, Coldplay, The National, Foals....I could go on and on and on.

So any musicians that have an inclination towards integrating elements of electro, electronic beats, guitars and whatever the hell else we can get our hands on, PM me and I'd love to have a chat. Even if you're currently writing and want to have someone to write with/bounce ideas off/collaborate with let me know.

The kicker is I am (genuinely) very well connected in the Irish Music Industry, so if good tunes were written there is a definite pathway there. Ask me in PM, would rather not broadcast it here.

Thanks a million :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10 webbsmusic1

Thanks for the message

Do you have any sample work that I could listen to?

Are you interested in singing, or production in general?

Cheers

Paul

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13 magar88

Hi man id be very interested in the lead singer role.Im 29 and I was in a band until last year but I had to leave due to other commitments outside of music.But now im available all the time.Evenings.
    Im a songwriter too.Id love to get something going.
    Have a listen and let me know what you think.

1st song is one I wrote completely by myself in the last band.
    Co wrote most of the rest.

Second song is one I wrote in college years ago.

Just to give an idea of my range.

https://open.spotify.com/track/6eqPCm09AKFStRU4Xufsja

https://open.spotify.com/track/0vODqIa9vraUWODtTtcl7G

All the best

Stephen

• Registered Users Posts: 91 ✭✭frozenwarnings

Pm sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22 micnol

pm sent

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29 Sabrinacarryon

Hi Guys,

I'm a 28 yo guy looking to Collaborate with any musicians in the area that are looking to make a genuine stab at being an original band with a view of gigging and writing and EP/LP. I'd love to hear from singers to keys players to whatever (Female/Male and all else in between). I play guitar, SOME keys, and love messing around with sounds and beats in the likes of Logic and Ableton.

Ideally more modern tastes in music, not just a straight forward 'rock band'.

My own tastes are extremely broad.....lately I'm loving Oh Wonder, London Grammar, Calvin Harris' new stuff, Coldplay, The National, Foals....I could go on and on and on.

So any musicians that have an inclination towards integrating elements of electro, electronic beats, guitars and whatever the hell else we can get our hands on, PM me and I'd love to have a chat. Even if you're currently writing and want to have someone to write with/bounce ideas off/collaborate with let me know.

The kicker is I am (genuinely) very well connected in the Irish Music Industry, so if good tunes were written there is a definite pathway there. Ask me in PM, would rather not broadcast it here.

Thanks a million :)

Hey there! I'd be interested. Can we discuss it? Pm! :-)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 Fugazifan

Hi
    My name is Alan- I'm based in Lucan and I work in city centre. I write and record my own music (at home). I play bass, guitar, keyboards and sing. I'm looking for someone to collaborate with, form a band etc.
    I've played in covers and original bands and I've very wide tastes although I'm very much into what you might call "alternative music". If you're interested get in touch.
    Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭permangulator

BUMP***

Advertisement