Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

first bus out of blanch/castleknock

Options
  • 26-06-2017 2:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭

Hey all. Does anyone here get the 37 bus at 5.55am from blanch to town? I need to be at Custom House by 7am and need to know how long the journey takes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

You can also get the 39a. Allow time to walk from Bachelors Walk to Customs House.

37 (05:55) - should be at Bachelors Walk at 06:30.
    39a - takes about 45 minutes from Castaheaney.

• Registered Users Posts: 429 ✭✭Afroshack

Victor wrote: »
    You can also get the 39a. Allow time to walk from Bachelors Walk to Customs House.

37 (05:55) - should be at Bachelors Walk at 06:30.
    39a - takes about 45 minutes from Castaheaney.

Thanks so much. The 37 stop is much closer to my house so Im going to be getting that. Have you got this bus at that time before? google maps says 6.31 is the arrival time for the quays but id like to make sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 78,404 ✭✭✭✭Victor

No, I've never used that departure. I used the timetable option on www.a-b.ie

Some of the very early departures are so bus drivers can get to work.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,505 ✭✭✭daymobrew

The first train from Coolmine is 6:40, arriving at Connolly at 7:01. If the place you are going to was a little bit flexible that might work (and you live near the train station).

Would you consider cycling into town? It's mostly downhill ;-)

Advertisement