Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YUMI Lashes

Options
  • 26-06-2017 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭

Hi All,

Any thoughts on the YUMI lashes?

I've had the lash extensions (Mink etc) before and while i LOVE the look, they ruin my own lashes…mostly my own fault for pulling them off when they start to grow out.

i have black lashes naturally and would use an eyelash curler when going out with mascara so just wondering would the YUMI treatment be any better than dong this….obviously i know it would take out the time it take to do it, but would they LOOK any better?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ymckenna

I haven't had yumi but I got the LVL last lift which is pretty much the same and I have to say i loved it!! I have naturally long lashes but very blonde and straight. People asked me was I warring false lashes! I got it done 3 weeks ago now and the tint is faded but they are still curled so I just put mascara on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Yumi is good as it'll curl and lift your own, they're not as dramatic as mink but still pretty. Is damaging too so bear that in mind and purchase the serum to nourish

• Registered Users Posts: 14 ymckenna

Yep would 100% recommend the serum for after, I bought one but forgot to use it a couple of times and really noticed my lashes getting dry but once I used it they recovered!

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭guideanna

Thanks guys. think i'll give them a try, mink left me bald, my own fault (pulling them out)but i'm not going back there for that reason!

• Registered Users Posts: 856 ✭✭✭idunno78

Have got both LVL and YUMI preferred LVL. I know there meant to be the same. results from lvl lasted longer and gave more of a curl. Got them done recently and it's been 6 weeks and they still have slight curl left! You will love them tho! Much handier then extensions!

• Advertisement
Advertisement