Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eirsport on SkyQ mini box

Options
  • 26-06-2017 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭

I've got SkyQ with SkyQmini multoom boxes and was looking to add Eirsport subscription to it. Is there any way this can be done? on the subscription page it asks for the viewing cards for both boxes, however I don't have a viewing card for the multiroom box? 

Can this be done?

-Benji

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

Hi  BENJIspendlove,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I would recommend contacting our eir Sport team on 0818 20 30 40 for the best support on this.

You can also view all of our FAQ's in regards to eir Sport here.

Thanks,
    Anna

• Registered Users Posts: 188 ✭✭BENJIspendlove

eir: Anna wrote: »
    Hi  BENJIspendlove,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I would recommend contacting our eir Sport team on 0818 20 30 40 for the best support on this.

You can also view all of our FAQ's in regards to eir Sport here.

Thanks,
    Anna
    I did phone them, the person there said it was not possible? However I've seen on boards that it does appear to be?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 807 ✭✭✭eir: Anna

I have been advised that this possible.

Can you please PM me your full name, eir account number and contact details and I will follow this up with the relevant department?

Ability to avail of Sky Q mini on the web is currently estimated by end of July.

Thanks,
    Anna

Advertisement