Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd hand primary school books

• 26-06-2017 4:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 266 ✭✭

Anyone know of any shop or place where I can sell primary school books. Excellent condition, covered. 4 books in total. 2 Irish, 2 English.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,769 ✭✭✭nuac

Sorry don't know.

I have noticed over the years that the book publishers have changed their approach.

Fadó fadó you bought a textbook which could be passed on within the family or whatever.

Any lessons or exercises relating to the text book were done in a separate copy.

Now many textbooks have their questions and exercises included in the text. This renders them less useful for passing on.

These workbooks are also much heavier than the old texts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,722 ✭✭✭nice_guy80

taylor3 wrote: »
    Anyone know of any shop or place where I can sell primary school books. Excellent condition, covered. 4 books in total. 2 Irish, 2 English.
    Thanks.

done deal

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,240 Mod ✭✭✭✭L.Jenkins

taylor3 wrote: »
    Thanks.

Maybe refer back to the school in which your child/ren attended. I'm sure a parent could cut costs by buying second hand.

Advertisement