Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eyeliner that stays in place!

Options
  • 26-06-2017 5:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭

Hi guys, as per the title, any recommendations for eyeliner that doesn't smudge and run? Happy to pay for a really good product.

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,057 ✭✭✭.......

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

For lower lid - I really like the Nars Larger than Life pencil. It's so strong that if I don't take it off properly it can be still visible the next day!

For upper lid - Bobbi Brown gel eyeliner. I'm yet to find a gel eyeliner with better staying power. My best example of its staying power was doing a full day intensive outdoors activity in London last summer, sweating profusely, and it didnae even slight smear.

• Registered Users Posts: 420 ✭✭monaghanmissus

The Inglot gel liner doesn't move!

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭cactusgal

Thanks, ladies! Looking forward to checking these out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,767 ✭✭✭La_Gordy

The Inglot gel liner doesn't move!

I LOVE the depth of the black of the Inglot gel liner but it streams down ma face when my eyes water!

• Advertisement
Advertisement