Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Name of a song

• 26-06-2017 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭

This is probably a long shot but I have heard a song on the radio the last 3 days and havn't gotten the name of it and want to see if any of you here know it.

The part I know (I think anyway) and is stuck in my head is a part that goes something like "slide to the left slide to the right" or something like that. It's sung by a female artist. Ive googled and searched everywhere to no avail. Thanks for any help

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,525 ✭✭✭RichT

Have you tried the 'Listen Back' section on The Radio Stations Website?

• Registered Users Posts: 513 ✭✭✭mhiggy09

I tryed but it wouldn't work, I'll have to try again

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Is this it?

EDIT: Not sure why the video won't embed for me - but the song I'm thinking of is Cha Cha Slide by DJ Casper (It's nothing short of deplorable by the way:eek:)

Sorry just copped the female artist bit - not this one so!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,133 ✭✭✭GottaGetGatt

Download Shazam on your phone.

Is this it?

EDIT: Not sure why the video won't embed for me - but the song I'm thinking of is Cha Cha Slide by DJ Casper (It's nothing short of deplorable by the way:eek:)

Sorry just copped the female artist bit - not this one so!

Ye the cha cha slide always keeps coming up but it's not it

• Advertisement

Download Shazam on your phone.

I have it but on both occasions of hearing the song I was unable to use it

Advertisement