Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Second hand wheelie bin

Options
  • 26-06-2017 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,037 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know anywhere in Cork city or county that I could buy a second-hand wheelie-bin? In the house I am renting the landlord doesn't take away the rubbish and I have to leave it in the boot of my car until I go home at the weekend where it is collected. If I could stash it in a bin in the back garden that would be great. It would have to be rodent-proof of course.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,953 ✭✭✭aujopimur

I have a spare you can have free, Ballyphehane area.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

lukin wrote: »
    Does anyone know anywhere in Cork city or county that I could buy a second-hand wheelie-bin? In the house I am renting the landlord doesn't take away the rubbish and I have to leave it in the boot of my car until I go home at the weekend where it is collected. If I could stash it in a bin in the back garden that would be great. It would have to be rodent-proof of course.

Are you not responsible for your rubbish, rather than the landlord?

Advertisement