Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Golf Club 2

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Mrdata.

Used to play the first game. Anyone interested should give tgctours.com a shot. Adds a huge amount to the game with weekly tournaments.

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭az1234

Mrdata. wrote: »
    Used to play the first game. Anyone interested should give tgctours.com a shot. Adds a huge amount to the game with weekly tournaments.
    Yeah TGC Tours is great, without it I doubt I'd still be playing!

On the putting, that's the part of the game that I find the easiest! It takes some time to get used to but once you get it then its easy enough!

Bought this in the PS sale for 2.99.

Loving it.

In the original game I liked the softer, slower, greens but in this one I seem to be playing better on the firmer, faster, ones. Wind is actually probably my biggest gripe - very unreliable.

Some nuisance when you're playing a course and about five/six holes in the creator has added in a (literally) impossible hole, just to take the piss. Kinda funny, but annoying.

Advertisement