Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where to get study material? MCSA

Options
  • 26-06-2017 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 565 ✭✭✭

I want to begin my study for the MSCA (2016) but don't know the best way to study for it. I dont want to just memorise exams questions I want to really study it and practice but where do I get the labs or videos etc ?

What would your advice be?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,869 ✭✭✭PeterTheNinth

Hey spongebob,

I'm about to start it myself today. I just finished another exam this morning, so I'm gonna start on this. I use safaribooksonline which is about 40 euro a month, but has access to all the books. You don't actually own the books at any stage but you can read the book in the browser. What is particularly handy is that you can read the book on any machine, and it remembers where you were. So you can jump back in any time you get a few minutes on the phone or a PC somewhere.

I used it for the CEH exam, and was very happy with it. I'll see how it goes for this exam as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 136 ✭✭dakid

I'm about to start it myself today. I just finished another exam this morning, so I'm gonna start on this. I use safaribooksonline which is about 40 euro a month, but has access to all the books. You don't actually own the books at any stage but you can read the book in the browser. What is particularly handy is that you can read the book on any machine, and it remembers where you were. So you can jump back in any time you get a few minutes on the phone or a PC somewhere.
    Hey mate could you recommend any material for this? Thinking of doing this also myself. I have started the cbt nuggets videos but need a book to go along with these also.

Advertisement