Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BB UK 2017 4th Eviction Poll

Options
  • 26-06-2017 10:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭

Time to get rid of another annoyance, it's eviction time.
    :)

We are voting to EVICT, who do you want to evict ? Who's the one you hate the most ?

We are voting toÂ*EVICT, who do you want to evict ? Who's the one you hate the most ? 30 votes

Chanelle
    0% 0 votes
    Charlotte
    6% 2 votes
    Deborah
    10% 3 votes
    Ellie
    3% 1 vote
    Hannah
    10% 3 votes
    Isabelle
    16% 5 votes
    Joe
    3% 1 vote
    Kieran
    13% 4 votes
    Raph
    3% 1 vote
    Savannah
    0% 0 votes
    Tom
    33% 10 votes

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Can I choose about three people?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Ah crap! I voted for the wrong one, I meant to vote Ellie, I voted irish:(

• Registered Users Posts: 2,074 ✭✭✭kittensmittens

deco nate wrote: »
    Ah crap! I voted for the wrong one, I meant to vote Ellie, I voted irish:(

I did too, I voted Joe but would have rathered Savannah to go

• Registered Users Posts: 7,598 ✭✭✭Meauldsegosha

I voted Hannah. I would like to see what Deborah is like without her plus her singing is bloody annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,648 ✭✭✭✭skipper_G

Should be interesting, the loud ones usually have a target on their back in vote to evict

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,932 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I did too, I voted Joe but would have rathered Savannah to go

:eek::eek::eek:

After I pleaded with you all , you go and do this :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

I voted Charlotte, it would be one less from that crew, and she is so boring that one would not miss her.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

I voted Charlotte but then I scrolled down & I forgot about Savannah :eek::eek: Can I change my vote please???!

buswankers wrote: »
    I voted Charlotte but then I scrolled down & I forgot about Savannah :eek::eek: Can I change my vote please???!

No need, Savannah seems to be doing well enough all on her own :D

I voted for Savannah , she just irritates me .

Maybe Justin Bieber will vote to evict her , just to save her from her anxiety going through the roof all the time..

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

skipper_G wrote: »
    No need, Savannah seems to be doing well enough all on her own :D

She can go and... .. .. Love herself

• Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭Lougarden

Voted Joe..others still have potential to offer someic..not ere so much mate

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Chanelle for me, she really rubs me up wrong and shes all thats wrong with this generation trying to get famous.

TBH, about 90% of the house is unlikeable but having seen her (briefly) on ex on the beach, I wish she just disappeared.

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Chanelle for me, she really rubs me up wrong and shes all thats wrong with this generation trying to get famous.

TBH, about 90% of the house is unlikeable but having seen her (briefly) on ex on the beach, I wish she just disappeared.

I think it's a very unlikeable group overall, every HM has some behaviour that I find annoying to a certain extent.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭pilly

Very mixed bag of results there. Very hard to know who's going to go on Friday. Having them all up is going to split the votes all over the place. Still, good money spinner for BB.

I'm still fuming Tom hasn't been punished for talking about nominations again.

• Registered Users Posts: 490 ✭✭buswankers

pilly wrote: »
    I'm still fuming Tom hasn't been punished for talking about nominations again.

I'd forgotted all about that :eek::mad::mad::mad:

I'm surprised at the amount of votes for Savannagh here, I don't like her either and she annoys the crap out of me but so many of the others are worse.

I'm surprised at the amount of votes for Savannagh here, I don't like her either and she annoys the crap out of me but so many of the others are worse.

Is Desert as bad as the rest ? Probably not, but she's got a whole list of reasons why people might vote to evict her. She's full of crap, lied in the first task to win her place in the house. She loves herself. Calls herself a singer but isn't actually a great singer at all. Keeps saying she wants to leave repeatedly yet never does. It's so easy to want her out. She offers no entertainment value at all especially when compared to some of the other loonies. Some of them are irritating as all hell but at least something happens.

skipper_G wrote: »
    Is Desert as bad as the rest ? Probably not, but she's got a whole list of reasons why people might vote to evict her. She's full of crap, lied in the first task to win her place in the house. She loves herself. Calls herself a singer but isn't actually a great singer at all. Keeps saying she wants to leave repeatedly yet never does. It's so easy to want her out. She offers no entertainment value at all especially when compared to some of the other loonies. Some of them are irritating as all hell but at least something happens.

Have to agree with you , even when she she's not whinging about wanting to leave , she still is annoying and irritating , she doesn't say/do much .

Anyhow , keep Geezer in , I bet we've missed loads of funny bits with him :pac:

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Have to agree with you , even when she she's not whinging about wanting to leave , she still is annoying and irritating , she doesn't say/do much .

Anyhow , keep Geezer in , I bet we've missed loads of funny bits with him :pac:

You are actually getting serious now aren't you? Are you in love with Joe? :)

• Advertisement

You are actually getting serious now aren't you? Are you in love with Joe? :)

Oh you sussed me out there Pilly :pac: Not !!

No , I just think there's more to him than we've seen so far that's all .

Plus I want him to stay in just to annoy everyone that doesn't like him :D:D

Oh you sussed me out there Pilly :pac: Not !!

No , I just think there's more to him than we've seen so far that's all .

Plus I want him to stay in just to annoy everyone that doesn't like him :D:D

Ah he's not annoying me too much at the moment to be fair but I don't know if that's just because he heard the boos. I suppose even if it then at least he has some self awareness.

I'm actually feeling a bit "meh" about them all at the moment. Except Tom, I hate Tom. :mad::mad:

Ah he's not annoying me too much at the moment to be fair but I don't know if that's just because he heard the boos. I suppose even if it then at least he has some self awareness.

I'm actually feeling a bit "meh" about them all at the moment. Except Tom, I hate Tom. :mad::mad:

I don't hate any of them tbh , I intensely dislike a few , but I just wish BB would stop giving them alcohol , even for two , then we might see who they really are without their drink fuelled hightened bravado .

I don't hate any of them tbh , I intensely dislike a few , but I just wish BB would stop giving them alcohol , even for two , then we might see who they really are without their drink fuelled hightened bravado .

They'll just all go to bed though. There's nothing about them without drink. Even Tom said the other day during the task to give him vodka and he'd be funny.

That's why I like Isabelle she seems to have no inhibitions with or without drink. She'd no drink on her the other day when she was doing that striptease.

Advertisement