Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Courier from Pakistan

Options
  • 27-06-2017 9:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,900 ✭✭✭

Anyone ever use a courier to collect in pakistan and deliver to Ireland?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 996 ✭✭✭bbari

I haven't used one myself.

If it helps - I recently saw a courier company ad in Mary Street which provide this service. I think it said euro 2-3 per KG.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,900 ✭✭✭clint_silver

bbari wrote: »
    I haven't used one myself.

If it helps - I recently saw a courier company ad in Mary Street which provide this service. I think it said euro 2-3 per KG.

I got the manufacturer to price delivery for me today and he quoted same prices to me. Package is about 30kg and it was coming in at about 85 euro.

Mary st in dublin? where? Im near there. Might pop down. Love medina down there.

I got the manufacturer to price delivery for me today and he quoted same prices to me. Package is about 30kg and it was coming in at about 85 euro.

Mary st in dublin? where? Im near there. Might pop down. Love medina down there.

There is a mobile phones accessories shop opposite to Medina. I think I saw it there. I'll be passing by there on Friday and I can find it out for you if you can't go there.

Here it is....

Pak Asia Cargo Ireland
    3 Mary Street
    Dublin 1, Ireland
    (01) 804 4446

Euro 2.50 per KG is from Ireland to Pakistan, I don't know how much they charge for Pak to Ire.

https://www.facebook.com/Pak-Asia-Cargo-Ireland-439371222914711/

There is a mobile phones accessories shop opposite to Medina. I think I saw it there. I'll be passing by there on Friday and I can find it out for you if you can't go there.

ah thanks for that, Im only a few minutes walk from there day time. Ill pop down at lunch, think I know the shop, give me an excuse to go for lunch in medina.

nice one!!

• Advertisement

Here it is....

Pak Asia Cargo Ireland
    3 Mary Street
    Dublin 1, Ireland
    (01) 804 4446

Euro 2.50 per KG is from Ireland to Pakistan, I don't know how much they charge for Pak to Ire.

https://www.facebook.com/Pak-Asia-Cargo-Ireland-439371222914711/

Brilliant!!! Great posting. Could save me a fortune there. Not that Id ever contemplate it but TNT were quoting me 1,150 euro for a 30kg parcel. :D:D

Brilliant!!! Great posting. Could save me a fortune there. Not that Id ever contemplate it but TNT were quoting me 1,150 euro for a 30kg parcel. :D:D

Buy me a flight and I'll go there personally to bring your parcel, it will still work out a lot cheaper than 1150! :)

Buy me a flight and I'll go there personally to bring your parcel, it will still work out a lot cheaper than 1150! :)

Id go myself if I was going to do that. :D thanks again.

Advertisement