Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Facebook selling pages

• 27-06-2017 11:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭

Last year, I had joined quite a few buying selling pages in Ireland, but now I created a new facebook account and cannot that find the same amount as last year, mostly due the fact I cannot remember the names to be exact.
    I got limerick buy and sell, limerick done deal and buy and and sell limerick, but there was another buy and sell that was general ireland, I am sure some of ye here are members of such buy and sell groups, can you please link me to some of them, Thank you.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,863 ✭✭✭seachto7

Gumtree might be the other one and adverts

• Registered Users Posts: 1,519 ✭✭✭Take Your Pants Off

seachto7 wrote: »
    Gumtree might be the other one and adverts

Thanks but I am looking for the facebook group pages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,152 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Two I'm on:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/318765288197330/

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1553045538278625/

I'll say this though, selling stuff to people is a job in itself and I do it for a living. You put up an item, pictures and well written "much dat?" or You say "No Swaps, No Offers" and you get "Wat d lowst u take?"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,773 ✭✭✭✭keane2097

'What's the lowest you'd take' is my favourite as well - what a way to ****ing negotiate :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,544 ✭✭✭EndaHonesty

Last year, I had joined quite a few buying selling pages in Ireland, but now I created a new facebook account and cannot that find the same amount as last year, mostly due the fact I cannot remember the names to be exact.
    I got limerick buy and sell, limerick done deal and buy and and sell limerick, but there was another buy and sell that was general ireland, I am sure some of ye here are members of such buy and sell groups, can you please link me to some of them, Thank you.

There is a tab under "Explore" for Buy & Sell Groups.
    You should be able to find any buy & sell group there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement