Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Vaping regulations, way more expensive now.

Options
  • 27-06-2017 12:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭

They have gotten rid of the 24 mg and the big value sized bottle can only buy the 10 ml, a big bottle for 12 euro of the 24 mg used to last me 3 weeks if not more, now I have to buy 4 10ml bottles of 18mg for 18 euro that barely lasts me a week, so the cost as almost tripled, on top of the many benefits of vaping the cheap cost was a big factor, so its gone from 5 euro a week to 18 euro.

How do these new regulations do anything but jack up the cost?, was it the tobacco company's behind it trying to damage vaping if its not as cheap any more another reason to go back to tobacco, these regulations don't do anything for health and safety its bul**** there's still 24 mg nicorette patch's on the market.

This pisses me off no end, anyone know where I can purchase the big 24 mg bottles online, somewhere outside the EU maybe the U.S?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,807 ✭✭✭✭Orion

One option for the higher nicotine is to sub-ohm. You can use 12mg instead and get the impact of 24.

Re: importing - that's a very grey area legally now so we can't allow any suggestions here.

Advertisement