Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Enterprise Computing

Options
  • 27-06-2017 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

I'm looking into doing the Enterprise Computing course in DCU. I'm interested in computers and also am into business, looks like the ideal course. Just have a couple of questions for anyone able to answer.

How hard is the course? I've heard it's quite complicated and complex. I'm brainy enough and will work hard, I've just heard it's tough.

What are my job prospects like? Will I be easily employable? What sort of jobs would I be looking at after my degree?

Also is there options to pursue a masters degree after the 4 years?

And last question, what companies take you on during the intra work placement?

Thanks very much, appreciate anyone who takes the time out to answer any of my questions!

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 31 Verified rep DCU Student Help

Hi, could you email us directly on studenthelp@dcu.ie and we would be happy to help answer some of your questions and put you in touch with the right people.

Jonny

Advertisement