Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cant get through to bank

Options
  • 27-06-2017 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Yesterday i called the bank of ireland with a query and spent 11.32 mins on the phone only to be hung up on and today i spent 5.15 mins on the phone and still no answer. Is there a way to like email or leave your number that you get a call back in a good time because this is just so frustrating??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Murphc76 wrote: »
    Yesterday i called the bank of ireland with a query and spent 11.32 mins on the phone only to be hung up on and today i spent 5.15 mins on the phone and still no answer. Is there a way to like email or leave your number that you get a call back in a good time because this is just so frustrating??
    Hi Murphc76,

Thanks for your message and very sorry that you were on hold for that amount of time. If you have a general query we would be more then happy to help you here or in the private message section. You can also send in your query through the "Ask a question" section on your 365 online profile and any of the advisers there will also be able to help you. 

Sorry again,  
    Darren.

Advertisement