Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I lost my card

Options
  • 27-06-2017 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7

What to do , to have my card back.. after 5 months where in every month I go to the bank ..where I receive the same answer: Next week you have your card home.

Și..i lost my card , ( visa debit card ) ..when I make my card ..I live in Dublin..now I live in Galway ..so need to change my address...ok ...I go to the bank..I change my address..from a bank PC and talk to the phone whit somebody from BOI.
    That guy tell me : All good now..I change the address now need to waith a week ..to have my new card home...and this was in March.
    So from March I go to the bank...when I have time..to resolve my problem ( I don't have my card ) every time the same story. Next week you have the new card home. :))))
    I lost money because I can't use my account to make something transaction online ,, I need to go every time when I have money in account to bank to make check out...ho pay for all this?? Nobody cares

I don't want to go to other bank ..this meen a lot a work for me to change bank....but..never say never.

So..now I find this forum ..I say to try and here..to see...What to do , to have my card back?

Thank you for your time and answer.

PS: I post here , becouse I can't post a new question.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Nanu12 wrote: »
    What to do , to have my card back.. after 5 months where in every month I go to the bank ..where I receive the same answer: Next week you have your card home.

Și..i lost my card , ( visa debit card ) ..when I make my card ..I live in Dublin..now I live in Galway ..so need to change my address...ok ...I go to the bank..I change my address..from a bank PC and talk to the phone whit somebody from BOI.
    That guy tell me : All good now..I change the address now need to waith a week ..to have my new card home...and this was in March.
    So from March I go to the bank...when I have time..to resolve my problem ( I don't have my card ) every time the same story. Next week you have the new card home. :))))
    I lost money because I can't use my account to make something transaction online ,, I need to go every time when I have money in account to bank to make check out...ho pay for all this?? Nobody cares

I don't want to go to other bank ..this meen a lot a work for me to change bank....but..never say never.

So..now I find this forum ..I say to try and here..to see...What to do , to have my card back?

Thank you for your time and answer.

PS: I post here , becouse I can't post a new question.
    Hi Nanu12,

Thanks for getting in contact us here on boards and very sorry that you have not received your card yet. If you raise this query through the "Ask a question" section of your 365 online profile , they will be able to have a look into your account to make sure the new address is fully correct and also check if any of the cards that have been ordered for you have been returned to the bank. With this information they should be able to see why your card has not reached you yet.

Thanks again,
    Darren.  

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Nanu12

Hi Nanu12,

Thanks for getting in contact us here on boards and very sorry that you have not received your card yet. If you raise this query through the "Ask a question" section of your 365 online profile , they will be able to have a look into your account to make sure the new address is fully correct and also check if any of the cards that have been ordered for you have been returned to the bank. With this information they should be able to see why your card has not reached you yet.

Thanks again,
    Darren.  
    Hi Darren.
    I do what you say ..many time...i ring..and ring..and just talk...and..when i go to bank...again they put me down on the seat...and ring again..every boday the same story..Next week...

And if the address is not good and my card go back..they can ring..to say...no?
    Or...they can send my card to the bank from Galway...and i go to after him...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Nanu12 wrote: »
    Hi Nanu12,

Thanks again,
    Darren.  
    Hi Darren.
    I do what you say ..many time...i ring..and ring..and just talk...and..when i go to bank...again they put me down on the seat...and ring again..every boday the same story..Next week...

And if the address is not good and my card go back..they can ring..to say...no?
    Or...they can send my card to the bank from Galway...and i go to after him...
    I am very sorry that this has happened Nanu12. I am going to send you a private message now from your bank of Ireland Reps account and if you can reply to the message with the information asked.

Thanks again,
    Darren.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Nanu12

Thank you very much for your help.
    Today I received my visa card.. Finally.

Advertisement