Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Insurance question

Options
  • 27-06-2017 5:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hi,

I have been offered a great new job where I will have a company car. They have sent me out forms asking have I any convictions in this country or anywhere else. I lived in Australia for years and when I was first over there I lost my licence for drink driving for 2 years. I was young & stupid. I have no convictions here at all. If I lied would they find out or how would they go about finding out? I feel like I should be truthful but I'm afraid they will terminate the offer :(

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 112 Verified rep Liberty Insurance: Lisa K

Hi Gulpy, all insurance contracts are based on the principle of utmost good faith therefore you should always ensure that any insurance company is aware of all details relating to your driving history otherwise there is the possibility that your policy could be cancelled and you will find it difficult to get insurance elsewhere.  Regards Lisa

Advertisement