Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Games Done Quick 2017

Options

Comments

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    The first cringe moment. Awesome!

What'd I miss?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Some over enthusiastic commentary. It was actually kind of fun seriously they were taking it and it was a great run to watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

Sonic CD has such fantastic music, I wish I had played it more. Flying Fox did a great job

Green Hill Zone blindfolded met!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,847 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Sonic Generations crashed :D

• Advertisement

Absolutely lousy about the game crash, I hope he can fix it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Green Hill Zone blindfolded met!

He's using a light enough hat, not really sure he is 100% blind tbh

ERG89 wrote: »
    He's using a light enough hat, not really sure he is 100% blind tbh

It's an easy enough game to play blindfolded, it's a straight line and you just need to memorise the sounds.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭SeantheMan

ShaneU wrote: »
    It's an easy enough game to play blindfolded, it's a straight line and you just need to memorise the sounds.

Do it then, and post it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

SeantheMan wrote: »
    Do it then, and post it here.

Much harder games have been done blindfolded. Calm down demand proof. Yer man playing guagemole or whatever it's spelt really pointed out speed runner mentality.... "People ask me how to beat this fight....I don't know I haven't done it in 2 years I actually know very little about the game "

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

I saw someone do Ocarina of time blindfolded. If they can do that they can certainly do one level of a modern sonic game which nearly plays itself.

Punch Out blind is definitely my favourite one followed by OOT child dungeons.

Tony Hawks 2 on now. These runs always amaze me

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

You'd want to be a special kind of sad/lonely to spam a Twitch chat with Emojis

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

You'd want to be a special kind of sad/lonely to spam a Twitch chat with Emojis

Jealousy is a terrible thing :)

Missed the first hour if Banjo, not that I'm too fussed I only watch to say "guhuh" with him because I think it's funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

Jealousy is a terrible thing :)

I haven't a notion what you're on about :confused:

Feck sake, Tetris has been moved out to stupid o'clock :(

Half life up now . Ashamed to say it's my first time seeing the game played :)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

Half life up now . Ashamed to say it's my first time seeing the game played :)

You've got a few hours left in the Steam Summer Sale!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Watching the Twilight Princess HD run from last night. I miss them not uploading these individually to YouTube as some of my most anticipated are just on too late. It's annoying using Twitch & having to fast-forward a 22 hour vid.
    :(

ERG89 wrote: »
    Watching the Twilight Princess HD run from last night. I miss them not uploading these individually to YouTube as some of my most anticipated are just on too late. It's annoying using Twitch & having to fast-forward a 22 hour vid.
    :(
    It's strange it normally doesn't take this long.
    There's a few uploaded not on the official channel if you haven't tried already search "SGDG 2017". I missed a lot of runs already

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfqRJEB9cDt4j_RqRXg0ABA

Some runs do go up late.

Just made my donation and done my part.

Going to enjoy that Chrono Trigger music.

Brocentia has started donating and the awful puns are coming thick and fast.

Why did the chicken cross the road?
    It cut 4 seconds off his PB

I laughed way too much. Watching runs I missed.

Saw Silent Hill 2 run last night, got the best ending
    dog ending

Loads of runs uploaded today on the GDQ YouTube as well.

Kingdom Hearts 2 on now. One of the worst games ever made fun. It's always a great run especially if you like Disney sing alongs.

Saw Silent Hill 2 run last night, got the best ending
    dog ending

Loads of runs uploaded today on the GDQ YouTube as well.

That ending has an amazing song playing over the credits if I'm remembering correctly :)

Loads of singing in KH run, fantastic :)
    I wish there was more SpikeVegeta, I didn't see him much this week.
    SOTN had a great announcer, kinda deep voice it was very cool.
    That ending has an amazing song playing over the credits if I'm remembering correctly :)
    It's very emotional, you can feel all the emotions.

• Advertisement

4 hours of Kingdom Hearts, ugh.

If I ran this I would limit each run to two hours, if it can't be beat by then it doesn't get in.

Advertisement