Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Games Done Quick 2017

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,019 ✭✭✭Touch Fuzzy Get Dizzy

ShaneU wrote: »
    4 hours of Kingdom Hearts, ugh.

If I ran this I would limit each run to two hours, if it can't be beat by then it doesn't get in.
    Can't suit everyone sure. Over now but I dunno if there's something else now?
    I'm not a KH fan but I do like the run. There's plenty of other runs uploaded on YouTube so you can be catching up on those instead, so bad to have a long run you're not interested in.

Ah a boss rush, looked pretty hard.
    It's over now anyway. Super Mario on now

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

1.1 million exceeded. Could be on record pace if you excuse the pun. 8 hours of FF7 now....

CastorTroy wrote: »
    Too soon for a Breath of the Wild run? Or I suppose they still need to figure out a type of run to do
    Hopefully you'll see it, The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild run any% is on at 3:51am

• Registered Users Posts: 5,576 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Tetris.....wtf

• Advertisement

I only just noticed there was no TAS bot lol.

It was just finishing up Earthbound now, I could barely stay awake two hours for Majora last night lol.
    Next GDQ is Jan 7th next year

Loads of runs are up on YouTube now, even some of last nights, probably a few missing somewhere that'll be added later and Earthbound too

• Registered Users Posts: 5,576 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Watched Titanfall 2,Portal 2,Mario Kart 64,X:Men Mutant Apocolypse yesterday.

Probaly enjoyed X Men the most for nostalgiac reasons.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Ace Attorney

Had a lazy hangover day yesterday, watched the majoras mask run and link to the past and some of tphd im looking forward to finishing it this evening.

• Advertisement

I watched Mario Kart and Plok last night but I was making something so I think I'll re-watch them again.

Majora was a fantastic run :)

Majora was a fantastic run :)

Yeah really enjoyed it, the guy doing the run was good at explaining everything he was doing too. Amazing the stuff that can be done.

Yeah really enjoyed it, the guy doing the run was good at explaining everything he was doing too. Amazing the stuff that can be done.
    He was, I find it hard to watch if the runner is boring. I think SNES Mario Kart was one the runner was like he was tired maybe.

may be getting slightly addicted now... finished tp and want to watch either mario 64 or a banjo kazooie run and settle for the night, or maybe both! :)

may be getting slightly addicted now... finished tp and want to watch either mario 64 or a banjo kazooie run and settle for the night, or maybe both! :)
    M64 was great, I said earlier in the thread I only watch BaK to do impressions of Banjo saying gahuh lol

M64 was great, I said earlier in the thread I only watch BaK to do impressions of Banjo saying gahuh lol

and this guy :)

Half way through the FF7 run while I was making stuff yesterday. The runners are really good at explaining all the things they need to do, step counting ect and story stuff and theories.
    I haven't seen it played fully just chunks here and there from my friend playing it as a child, love the soundtrack but it never grabbed me to want to play it myself. I much preferred FF9 that I watched him playing too.

Heard a donation from Ireland, Stanstim I think it said.

Watched the m64 run last night, it was incredible, i wonder how long it takes these people to practice and perfect these runs, holy crap, it must be hours.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Watched the m64 run last night, it was incredible, i wonder how long it takes these people to practice and perfect these runs, holy crap, it must be hours.

years, you';; see people doing runs over the course of years going for records. was it not one the donkey kong games someone recently(last year or two) found a coin hidden that nobody had ever found

• Advertisement
Advertisement