Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Smok gx350 opinions

• 27-06-2017 8:14pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 628 ✭✭✭

Im in the market for a new mod. Was planing on the alien 220w but im not sure now what to go for.

Many people using the gx350? I dont need a full kit just the mod which seems well priced and only 10 euro more than the alien at the min.

I wont be going near 350 watts but i like the style and the battery capacity appeals to me.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Im in the market for a new mod. Was planing on the alien 220w but im not sure now what to go for.

Many people using the gx350? I dont need a full kit just the mod which seems well priced and only 10 euro more than the alien at the min.

I wont be going near 350 watts but i like the style and the battery capacity appeals to me.

I'd consider the GX2/4, can be used in a 2 battery or 4 battery config.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 628 ✭✭✭stuartmurphy87

ibFoxer wrote: »
    I'd consider the GX2/4, can be used in a 2 battery or 4 battery config.

Yeah i looked into the gx2/4. Love the look of the dual battery setup but looks awful and mismatched with the quad panel on there.

Apparently it doesnt sit flush at all which would annoy me lol.

Thinking of pulling the trigger on this one

https://esmaugireland.com/product/smok-gx350-tc-box-mod/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭was.deevey

I'd try and get your hands on a 4 battery mod before buying one. Battery life will be awesome, but you'd need hands like shovels and there is the weight of it.
    I would not buy a device that cannot do USB charging at least as a backup - been at too many nights out that last a hell of a lot longer than expected, and I carry an extra 2 batteries anyhow.

I had the option of the Wismec 2/3, Alien, IPV8, Noisy Cricket V2 or Fuchai Plus - Tried them all and I went with the Fuchai Plus.
    • Wismec - Simply Felt "weird" in dual mod and massive in tri-mode
    • Alien - hated the fire button, and finish did not feel like it would last
    • IPV8 - Almost bought it, but felt pretty confident that the leather would look horrible after a week or so in my pocket.
    • Noisy Cricket v2 - Awesome mod and almost bought it, but really wanted the pre-heat function.

The Fuchai Plus is a massive step up from a single battery mod and I'm going through far fewer batteries due to the pre-heat (4 batteries per 12hr day on average vs at least 8 with my Evic). I'm pretty much chain vaping it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,185 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

I've had the GX350 and it's a huge mod in the hand,tbh not a very practical device for out and about. 2 cons that annoyed the hell out of me, top positioned screen was constantly covered in condensation from afc on rta's and battery door felt very flimsy and loose.
    I'd recommend highly either the MINIKIN V2 or MINIKIN Boost, both are excellent performers.

• Advertisement

Went with the alien 220w in the end

Thats the one I have had my eye on for months

Advertisement