Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Carrickmines Green

• 27-06-2017 10:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Hello- any Carrickmines Green residents here? We are about to buy a property in the estate and wondering if there are any issues we should be aware of? I know there were issues back in 2008 but we are being led to believe that's now over. Any feedback greatly appreciated!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Expatsindublin

Hello, is anyone on here a resident of Carrickmines green? Any idea of the issues with the underground parking? We are considering a property there and just curious so we don't end up with a money pit on our hands. Thank you so much!!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ibarrios

Hello,

I just saw your post, have you got any info on this? Seems that there are issues with car park underground. Will you let me know if you have got any updates on these issues?

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ibarrios

Hello, we are looking for house there too. Have you got any update on these issues? Have you bought the house already? thanks

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

Threads merged

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Expatsindublin

I will PM you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 pm073131

Hi

I'm also looking to buy a house in Carrickmines greens and would appreciate any input from someone living there or in the vicinity.

Especially interested in determining if the estate is safe to live in and if anything to be wary about if proceeding with the purchase.

Thanks

Advertisement