Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Do you use the blue tokens

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,977 ✭✭✭PandaPoo

My gripe with the tokens is that they have charities up that nobody has ever heard of.
    We have 3 up at the moment, one is a cancer charity and says so in the name, another is an animal charity and that's clear too. Another one just says the name of the charity, no indication of what it does so it gets ignored. Thats not fair and I've tried telling management but they haven't done anything about it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,600 ✭✭✭✭whisky_galore

I don't bother with the charities that have a overly bang of religion off them, likewise I think most of the sports clubs get enough already esp. GAA with lottery rackets they have going on.

Would give to mental health/homeless/men's sheds/animal welfare though.

Advertisement