Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sea Sessions 2017

Options
  • 28-06-2017 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 12,590 ✭✭✭✭

So how did this go, any reviews, the other thread seems to have disappeared altogether.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭NinetyTwoTeam

Honestly I think most people just go for the piss up and for something to do as there is very little in the way of events in the Northwest. It's not like the lineups are anything to get overly excited about, Coronas as a headliner give me a break.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,590 ✭✭✭✭bodhrandude

Coronas are only one band by the way, there are two other stages.

If you want to get into it, you got to get out of it. (Hawkwind 1982)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,023 ✭✭✭seandotcomm

Was there myself. Missed Friday night but got down Saturday afternoon.

Very young crowd overall, youngest of any festival I've ever been to.
    Left for a while about 7:30pm and when we went to get back in shortly after it took an hour and 10 minutes in the queue to get back in. ridiculous. there was only 1 entrance and only 2 lanes of people at the gate. pretty badly organised in that sense and it wasn't like they weren't expecting the crowds as it was sold out well in advance.

Musical highlights for me were Talos, Bitch Falcon, Primal Scream and Foy Vance. Daithi was good craic aswell but was very, very out of it at that stage of the Saturday night.

• Registered Users Posts: 730 ✭✭✭holly8

Same as above...got there 8-ish Sat eve to huge Q but somehow just walked past it & straight in...no Qs much for bars or toilets...highlights Primal Scream, Dreadzone, Brian Deedy, Badly Drawn Boy, Mr. Scruff....all great fun...very friendly Bundoran

Advertisement