Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Respray.

• 28-06-2017 2:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Hi folks,
    I'm planning on respraying my VN 1500 at the end of the summer(which could be next week by the forecast) Does anyone in the South East know anyone that's any good with bike spraying and has anyone got an idea what a fella could expect to pay. I dont post often so if this post is in the wrong place, my apologies.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

How deep is yer wallet....:P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 254 ✭✭davidglanza

Ger conlan here in cork..
    Brilliant work...

• Registered Users Posts: 18 harley head

Ger conlan here in cork..
    Brilliant work...

Thanks I used to own a Harley 1000 with a flame job by Ger Conlon. Back in the days of Custom Bike Fabrications, great work. I thought he went to Oz or the states. Where's he based now.

Thanks I used to own a Harley 1000 with a flame job by Ger Conlon. Back in the days of Custom Bike Fabrications, great work. I thought he went to Oz or the states. Where's he based now.
    he based out by the five mile in cork..
    I have his number I'll pm it tomorrow if i want

Thanks a million.

• Advertisement

Pm sent.

Thanks a lot, definatly worth a call.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Bushmanpm

I don't know if New Ross is too far but I happened to come across this guys work. Google Sean Egan and have a look at his Facebook page.
    Just looking at the pictures on my phone is amazing enough, in the flesh they must be mental!

Thanks, I just sent a message. His work is fair impressive sure enough.

Advertisement