Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rules Questions for Space Crusade

Options
  • 28-06-2017 11:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi Guys,

So I've dusted off the old space crusade game and started some campaigns with friends. I have studied the rules as carefully as I can and still some anomalies and interpretive issues have come up and I was hoping you guys might have some insights.

1. Walking diagonal through squares between people

2. Lure of Chaos. is the marine replaced by one of the five chaos marines or a sixth one?

3. Does the whole team have to leave the docking claw? or can they leave tactically. I know that once you return you cannot leave again.

4. Firing: Certain cards permit marines to move and fire but says nothing about hand to hand. are we to take it these cards are purely for firing and moving?

5. Relatedly, can you play this card for some of your marines but not for others, playing on the "may" of the card? Can the commander be used?

6. When a commander dies does the player lose points won during that game, including the primary mission token?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,406 ✭✭✭PirateShampoo

Ha got this for Christmas one year, didn't have a clue how to play it.

http://johnliu.net/spacecrusade-resource/2011/2/15/space-crusade-resources-reloaded.html

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Stubility

Excellent thank you for the resource.

Some of my questions are problems that are not resolved in the basic rules that come with the game but I'll have a look through there.

Did you play alot? Would you play again?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,358 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Was just about to suggest BoardGameGeek for rules questions (it's helped me out on several games), had gotten a link to the Space Crusade section and everything, when I noticed that you'd already asked there!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Stubility

Thanks. yea they look good there. I am posting each question individually there, thought I'd just fire them down here on the irish site seeing as it's smaller. If you know or have an opinion on any of my questions please do suggest.

Advertisement