Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving to Ballymoney Wexford

Options
  • 28-06-2017 12:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi everyone, I am new at this so bear with me. I am looking at moving to the Ballymoney area in Wexford. I know there has also been threads done on this but I am looking for some up to date advise on the area or surrounding areas. I have three sons, the eldest is 19 and down syndrome and he attends a daily training centre in Dublin. I have two sons ages 7 and 5 and the youngest is being assessed for ASD.
    I have heard there is a adult training unit in Gorey but I have not got any further information on it, also I have heard the school in Ballycanew is good but does the Ballymoney area feed into this school? Also the school in Riverchapel I don't seem to have any reports about that one?
    We were looking at the Ballymoney, Ardmine areas? At this stage we are just trying to gather information as we are not selling until September October time this year so any feedback would be greatly received. Also areas that have good communities and other kids for my kids to play with. Thanks again

Advertisement