Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A non-1850 number to call

Options
  • 28-06-2017 2:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Hi there, I need to call someone to discuss my bill, there seems to be some issue with my direct debit. Im in the uk at the moment and the 1850 numbers do not work for me. Is there a geographic number I can call instead?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: Una

Hi there,

Thank you for getting in touch.

The telephone number to call Electric Ireland Customer Service from overseas is 00353 1 8529 534.

We can assist customers by private message here on Boards.ie also. In the case of a direct debit query, we ask that customers do not provide their bank details in the message, however we can assist regarding other direct debit related queries.

If you choose to message us, please include the relevant Electric Ireland account number, stating that you are the account-holder, and confirming your name, address and date of birth. We will respond to you as soon as possible.

Kind regards,
    Una

________

• Registered Users Posts: 15 TheBishopOfSoho

Thanks, all sorted now!

Advertisement