Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

From iPhone 5s to iPhone 7 plus

Options
  • 28-06-2017 2:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭

I'm changing phones going from 5s to 7 plus. I need a new phone as the 5s was bought as a reconditioned model so I need brand new and it keeps turning itself off. I'm getting the 128gb 7 plus I'm not waiting for the 8.

If anyone has the 7 plus tell me what you think of it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭Blazer

I have it and love it.
    Only just got it and its really fast. It is big though so I'm looking forward to the iphone 8 which will lose some of height and not the screen making it smaller overall.
    Are you planning on buying the 7plus new and unlocked?
    Its €1029 brand new but you could save about €250 picking up a 2nd hand one.
    I know for my one when I go to sell it in 3 months or so that I'll only get around €700 for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭lcstress2012

Blazer wrote: »
    I have it and love it.
    Only just got it and its really fast. It is big though so I'm looking forward to the iphone 8 which will lose some of height and not the screen making it smaller overall.
    Are you planning on buying the 7plus new and unlocked?
    Its €1029 brand new but you could save about €250 picking up a 2nd hand one.
    I know for my one when I go to sell it in 3 months or so that I'll only get around €700 for it.

I work in the airport so I'm getting it in dixons travel the prices are 100 euro cheaper than meteor and its sim free

• Registered Users Posts: 4,773 ✭✭✭ablelocks

I work in the airport so I'm getting it in dixons travel the prices are 100 euro cheaper than meteor and its sim free

so how much is it in dixons travel?

Advertisement