Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Takeaways that serve suncroft

Options
  • 28-06-2017 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭

Looking for some reviews for takeaways that serve suncroft in kildare. Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,242 ✭✭✭aodh_rua

ElKavo wrote: »
    Looking for some reviews for takeaways that serve suncroft in kildare. Any suggestions?

Most of the takeaways in Newbridge or Kildare deliver to Suncroft for a fee, and the new chipper in the village does deliveries.

I like Jaipore in Newbridge for an Indian, Victoria House for Chinese and Mizzonis for pizza. They all deliver, but I usually drive in to avoid delays.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭ElKavo

aodh_rua wrote: »
    Most of the takeaways in Newbridge or Kildare deliver to Suncroft for a fee, and the new chipper in the village does deliveries.

I like Jaipore in Newbridge for an Indian, Victoria House for Chinese and Mizzonis for pizza. They all deliver, but I usually drive in to avoid delays.

Thanks, had my first bag of chipps from the chipper on Sat. Will deffinetely have some Jaipore this weekend!

Advertisement