Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gradual tan moisturizer on holiday

Options
  • 28-06-2017 8:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭

So I've read so many articles online that suncream and chloinated water ruins fake tan. But I am wonder has anyone used a gradual tan moisturizer like Dove, Johnsons or Cocoa Brown on holiday and not had any problems?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 113 ✭✭poppies2

I've used the St. Tropez gradual tanner and the garnier one without any problems :) Just reapplied every second night after my shower!

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭Assassin saphir

I've used the Dove Gradual tan on holidays for the last 2 years in Florida. I reapplied every 2 to 3 days after shower as an aftersun moisturiser. It worked great but I had to use an plain moisturiser after the plane as flying really drys out my skin and can affect the look of my tan.
    I used tan organic also to get a darker glow halfway through my holiday and it looks fab.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭ams

Does the Dove one still stink? Have seen the new packaging and was tempted to try but the smell of the old one was a dead giveaway.

I usually pick up the Cocoa Brown gradual one these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,767 ✭✭✭GingerLily

ams wrote: »
    Does the Dove one still stink? Have seen the new packaging and was tempted to try but the smell of the old one was a dead giveaway.

I usually pick up the Cocoa Brown gradual one these days.

I hated the dove one but think I'll give it another go as everyone keeps going on about it. The old one gave me "claggy" skin where the cocoa brown one doesn't!

Will report back if I brave it again :p

Advertisement