Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Law degree or law and business degree?

Options
  • 28-06-2017 10:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

I'm really conflicted as to which course to choose. My focus is mainly law but the idea of a dual law and business degree seems very worth while. I'm looking at the courses in UCD and TCD, but as someone who doesn't have much of a clue about business, I'm wondering what kind of an advantage the dual degree would have over a general law degree on its own. Also, as far as colleges go, and being accepted into Black Hall etc, how much of an influence does the college have?

For a while now I've been more drawn to Trinity law but I really don't have much of an insight into the college, or into any college for that matter. So, if anyone with experience of the law/ law and business courses in UCD/TCD, could help clarify the differences and similarities between, and the advantages and disadvantages of both colleges/degrees, I'd be very appreciative.

Advertisement